Trotter - Dumont - Palushaj

Moen - DeSimone - Archambault

Lefebvre - Masse* - Schultz

Beaulieu - Gorges

Spacek - Woywitka

Mitera - St. Denis

Price

Mayer

* Masse left practice early after being hit in the head by a puck.

Puck drop: 7:00 PM EST

TV: RDS

Radio: Team 990 98.5 fm (French)

Also, here's all the injuries for the Habs at the moment:

F - Eller, Desharnais, White, Leblanc, Fortier, Nattinen, Conboy, Bournival, Winnett, Willsie

D - Markov, Nash, McFadden, Subban

G - Delmas

Fortunately, a few of these are still DTD but still...

If there is any soft spot in the preseason schedule, tonights the night. I think the next two games against Boston will tell the tale of the tape, who's in and who's out going into the season. I am a little annoyed that Delmas has been bypassed again. i don't know if he hurt, but I am telling you he is going to surprise some people. Give him a chance.

I am a little annoyed that Delmas has been bypassed again. i don't know if he hurt, but I am telling you he is going to surprise some people. Give him a chance.

He is hurt. I've added our injury list to the first post since there are enough guys banged up right now.

Also, here's all the injuries for the Habs at the moment:

F - Eller, Desharnais, White, Leblanc, Fortier, Nattinen, Conboy, Bournival, Winnett, Willsie

D - Markov, Nash, McFadden, Subban

G - Delmas

Fortunately, a few of these are still DTD but still...

3 and 1/3 forward lines filled, 4/6 defensive slots filled and 1/2 goalie slots filled. A couple of errant pucks and bad hits tonight, and they can ice an IR team.

I think a team must ice a minimum of 8 non-prospect players for each pre-season game.

Correct. I think I forgot the key word in there, 'veteran.' Also, Price will go the full 60 tonight, Budaj will start and go the distance tomorrow.

Subban has a day to day upper body.. I suspect that means a tweaked muscle, very common in the first few games. Vets in the exhibition sit out if they have any minor injury.

This game should look like an AHL game, unless you get one of the nhl lines out against the kid lines.

I hope Price tightens up his performance a bit tonight.

Subban has a day to day upper body.. I suspect that means a tweaked muscle, very common in the first few games. Vets in the exhibition sit out if they have any minor injury.

Can you imagine if he turns out to be injury-prone all season and Markov stays healthy? :rolleyes:

Dumont at the right place, hard worker.

Archambeault has wheels tonight, he wants the puck and has the moves.

Beaulieu was a steal, near future top 4.

I like this small guy too, Gionta

Not much more to say except that Schultz looks slower than Hall Gill.

Palushaj is invisible again.

I can see some getting cut soon, only 4 preseason games left.

Palushaj redeemed himself tonight. Good for him. Archambeault dazzled early. They are playing tomorrow along with Beaulieu and Envquist according to some sources. Dumont has been playing well.

Another 24 hours or less until.... Boston..... I don't like them. I dislike them more than Toronto. These back to back games will be interesting.

I'm not sleepy... what to do... what to do?