Non-Rocket Habs Prospect tracker

Commandant

He must just be loving being on a competitive team, after a couple years in Cape Breton. I had him pegged as a Gorges type defensive d-man, but he seems to be much better all round.

Will be super to see him and Bournival in Mem-Cup this spring; and possibly Beaulieu/Tinordi/Holland as well?

Mem Cup will be real fun.

As you say Bournival and Ellis are going for sure.

Beaulieu and St. John has to be the favorites to win Quebec (but anything can happen in the playoffs).

Tinordi and London are a definite contender in Ontario.  As is Holland's Tri - City team.

Gallagher's Giants are a darkhorse, but will make the WHL playoffs too.

It would be fun if we could have 2-3 teams with Habs prospects at the tourney.

Next year the tourney is in Saskatoon, so Darren Dietz will be a part of the 2013 Mem Cup.

Mem Cup will be real fun.

As you say Bournival and Ellis are going for sure.

Beaulieu and St. John has to be the favorites to win Quebec (but anything can happen in the playoffs).

Tinordi and London are a definite contender in Ontario. As is Holland's Tri - City team.

Gallagher's Giants are a darkhorse, but will make the WHL playoffs too.

It would be fun if we could have 2-3 teams with Habs prospects at the tourney.

Next year the tourney is in Saskatoon, so Darren Dietz will be a part of the 2013 Mem Cup.

At least is Hab game sucks today, i can check out Dietz and Saskatoon today, havent seen Dietz play yet.

I saw Tinordi tonight against Kingston. First time I've seen him live this year. I knew he was having a good year but I cannot believe the improvement in his play since a year ago (when I saw him live 3 times).

He wasn't overly physical tonight but he was very effective smothering Kingston (which is not a very good team). He played a lot like Gill; using his reach to shut down the opposition.

But I was really surprised by his offensive attempts. He had an end to end rush in the first where beat a couple of players with his speed and reach and then he drove the net, took a backhand shot and then bowled over the Kingston goaltender. A couple of his other rushes led to him getting open looks and wrist shots from the slot. Both shots were right into the crest but still I was surprised to see him weaving around defenders and leading the rush.

His hockey sense seemed especially good. Also he didn't get caught out of position at all.

Tinordi +2 to get to +40 in 40 games.

Holland 4 assists last night in a 4-2 win

88 pts in 60 games now

Gallagher with a goal

36 goals 69 pts in 45 games

Quailer with an assist in his return

23 pts in 23 games

Bennett and Pateryn both +3 in a 4-3 loss. Bennett also 2 assists

18 pts in 35 games +11 for Bennett

15 pts in 35 games +14 for Pateryn

Kristo 1 goal 1 assist

15 goals 35 pts in 32 games

Holland is rripppppinnnnn it up! :halm:

i suggested earlier that Holland may be a notch above Kristo and he will top 100 points, which is just sweet for a 7th round pick. Hope Cammalleri was worth it Calgary, haha.

Holland, Bournival, Ellis and Tinordi may all start in AHL next year but wouldnt be a surprise to see any or all called up as injury replacements throughout season.

And i still have reservations whether Gallagher's game will translate to pros? At times he dominates in junior, but dosent necessarily mean NHL success.

I hope they all rip it up in Hamilton as does Kristo and future appears brighter (than last couple of gong show games for Habs, but is just practice now i suppose)

Apparently his point streak is almost a month long, and has 30 points in that span. I know point totals in the CHL are higher but jeeeez.

both his linemates are over 100 points,one is at 117 points i think (and undrafted nor signed to NHL contract)?

So Holland is in almost same situation Sergai Kostitsyn was in OHL, with Gagne/Kane on his line he had 131 points, and where 1 whole line really racked up the points.

But Holland is still a super skater and defensively sound, so a spot on bottom six with Habs should be his down the road for sure. Calgary fans gave him good reviews in pre-season games last fall.

• dlbalr changed the title to Non-Rocket Habs Prospect tracker