Non-Rocket Habs Prospect tracker

Commandant

Could be a steal for them, his stats are ridiculous like Holland's

Just he is 21 and still just Gallagher's size, and it is like night and day from junior to pro. I even have my doubts Gallagher's offense will translate enough, hope it does but only time will tell.

But i also dont expect Holland's offense in AHL to be anywhere near this year's or much at all, but he is average size, super skater and has the defensive smarts to slide into a 3rd or 4th line role to develop and if he ever is a 20+ goal guy way down the road, then would be a bonus. Holland reminds me of a shorter Eller when he is going end to end with puck.

I think thats realistic for Holland but I still dont know what to fully expect. I want some Tri-City games damnit

Hoepfully they, London and Saint John will all be coming to Shawinnigan in May, So all the Hab prospects can have a group hug!

Tinordi just totally shut down everything when he was on the ice. If he was out there, Oshawa got nothing.

Plus 1 on the night but limited minutes

Announcers said he had a nagging lower body injury and once the Knights were up 3 goals they started drastically cutting his minutes.

Beaulieu two assists

49 pts +40 in 48 games

Bournival 1 assist

52 pts in 36 games

Ellis 2 assists

48 pts in 55 games

Kristo 2 goals *new career high goals and pts*

17 goals 38 pts in 34 games

Tinordi just totally shut down everything when he was on the ice. If he was out there, Oshawa got nothing.

Plus 1 on the night but limited minutes

Announcers said he had a nagging lower body injury and once the Knights were up 3 goals they started drastically cutting his minutes.

He sat tonight so it's definitely bothering him.

1 goal 1 assist for Beaulieu today, so he's got some cushion on that PPG thing.

Steve Quailer 2 assists tonight, but his season also ends tonight as Northeastern will not make the playoffs

25 pts in 26 games for him.

Now will he stay in school or go to Hamilton?

Patrick Holland with a quiet night 1 assist only but it gives him 100 pts on the year.

Brendan Gallagher with one goal his 40th of the season.

Danny Kristo two assists to give him 40 pts in 35 games

Mark MacMillan 1 goal, gives him 5 goals and 14 pts in 35 games for a pretty decent freshman year.

both his linemates are over 100 points,one is at 117 points i think (and undrafted nor signed to NHL contract)?

So Holland is in almost same situation Sergai Kostitsyn was in OHL, with Gagne/Kane on his line he had 131 points, and where 1 whole line really racked up the points.

But Holland is still a super skater and defensively sound, so a spot on bottom six with Habs should be his down the road for sure. Calgary fans gave him good reviews in pre-season games last fall.

SK played on the 2nd line and rarely played with Kane and Gagner.

SK played on the 2nd line and rarely played with Kane and Gagner.

All i meant was that, Holland's #s may be inflated on a line with all older players.

And Kostitsyn getting 130+ points was not a good indicator of his real NHL potential, which appears to be 40-50 points at best, which is still OK.

You're sure about that; I recall that he played a lot of hockey with them...

My memory's not the best, but I think Sergei only played with them on the PP... which was fairly lethal as you can imagine.

Montreal's 7th rounder from last year, Colin Sullivan, made the Western All-Star team for New England high school hockey. He de-committed to his college earlier in the year amid speculation that he could be QMJHL bound next season.

<p>

Montreal's 7th rounder from last year, Colin Sullivan, made the Western All-Star team for New England high school hockey.  He de-committed to his college earlier in the year amid speculation that he could be QMJHL bound next season.

Sounds like he's headed to a hockey east school, not sure who.  He decomitted because Yale first told him he could play next year but changed plans and asked him to go to the USHL for 1 year and start in 2013.  I think he still wants to stay in school. If he was Q bound he'd already be there since his high school year is done.

Showing the Saskatoon game tonight out here,, which is OK but might be nicer to see the Vancouver vsTri-Cities one.

But; get to check out Dalton Thrower/Dietz and Lukas Sutter again and they all play a nice physical game to keep things interesting.

You're sure about that; I recall that he played a lot of hockey with them...

Yes, Hunter kept SK away from the first line until the last month of the season when he occasionally put the three of them together (and a few games when Gagner was injured he put SK with Kane).

All i meant was that, Holland's #s may be inflated on a line with all older players.

And Kostitsyn getting 130+ points was not a good indicator of his real NHL potential, which appears to be 40-50 points at best, which is still OK.

Very many high scoring CHL players turn into 50 point or less at the NHL level. This is much more common then coming into the NHL anc continuing as a star. I think his domination at the OHL level was a good indication that he would be a 40-50 point player in the NHL.

My memory's not the best, but I think Sergei only played with them on the PP... which was fairly lethal as you can imagine.

Yes, SK played the point on the PP and was the PP QB - their standard play to enter the zone on the PP was to give SK the puck behind his own net and let him weave up the full length of the ice and over the blueline and then set up. Their PP was great but not as good as the previous one with Corey Perry et al.

• dlbalr changed the title to Non-Rocket Habs Prospect tracker