Non-Rocket Habs Prospect tracker

Commandant

Minnesota beats North Dakota 5-2.

Kristo had a goal.

MacMillan and Kristo's seasons are over and it is now time for the Habs to try and sign Kristo.

London takes a 2-0 series lead with a 3-2 win over Windsor.

Greg Pateryn will not join the Bulldogs prior to the end of the AHL season.  The Habs did make him an offer and will look to get him signed once he finishes his degree.

He probably needs to finish the degree now to qualify for his acceptance to med school.

He probably needs to finish the degree now to qualify for his acceptance to med school.

I'd assume so. Can't say I blame him even though he could have logged a lot of minutes for Hamilton, it's the smart move for his future for sure. He just better sign when all is said and done (and since the Habs have offered him a deal, the odds of a deal getting signed are decent).

I'd assume so. Can't say I blame him even though he could have logged a lot of minutes for Hamilton, it's the smart move for his future for sure. He just better sign when all is said and done (and since the Habs have offered him a deal, the odds of a deal getting signed are decent).

so he has been offered an entry level contract eh, not too surprising but good to hear.

Drummondville got blown out by Quebec again (down 3-0 in the series)

St. John won big again (up 3-0 in series)

Shawinigan won 3-2 to take a 3-0 lead.

Ellis with 1 assist

Saskatoon lost 3-2 in OT and is down 3-0.

Vancouver lost 3-2 but are winning the series 2-1

Gallagher with another goal.

TriCity won 4-0 to take a 3-0 series lead.

Holland was thrown out in the first period with 5 and a game for clipping, we'll have to see if he's suspended.

Greg Pateryn will not join the Bulldogs prior to the end of the AHL season. The Habs did make him an offer and will look to get him signed once he finishes his degree.

Evidently the second half of that statement is wrong, he signed a 2 year ELC starting next year. There is, however, no mention of him going to Hamilton.

Evidently the second half of that statement is wrong, he signed a 2 year ELC starting next year.  There is, however, no mention of him going to Hamilton.

Makes sense... still sign the kid, but tell him to start next season.

Drummondville got blown out by Quebec again (down 3-0 in the series)

St. John won big again (up 3-0 in series)

Shawinigan won 3-2 to take a 3-0 lead.

Ellis with 1 assist

Saskatoon lost 3-2 in OT and is down 3-0.

Vancouver lost 3-2 but are winning the series 2-1

Gallagher with another goal.

TriCity won 4-0 to take a 3-0 series lead.

Holland was thrown out in the first period with 5 and a game for clipping, we'll have to see if he's suspended.

i was wondering why Holland wasnt in on the scoring? i think he was on a 20 game or more point streak.

Holland suspended for game 4

Ol Gallagher up to 9 points now, but his team is not that strong.

I watched the Victoria/Kamloops series and Victoria has a d-man, Keegan Kanzig, who just turned 17 and already is 6'5" and 229lbs and can skate OK, hit and aint scared to drop the gloves (they interviewed him and when asked about his fighting, he just laughed and basically said he gets a kick out of it).

But it just seems incredible the size of some of the kids these days.

Dietz's Saskatoon team was eliminated

Archambault's team still down 3-0

Gallagher's Giants 2-2

London's Knights up 3-0

All the other prospects (Holland, Ellis, Bealieu, Bournival) won their series in sweeps.

Ol Gallagher up to 9 points now, but his team is not that strong.

I watched the Victoria/Kamloops series and Victoria has a d-man, Keegan Kanzig, who just turned 17 and already is 6'5" and 229lbs and can skate OK, hit and aint scared to drop the gloves (they interviewed him and when asked about his fighting, he just laughed and basically said he gets a kick out of it).

But it just seems incredible the size of some of the kids these days.

Keegan Kanzig is an awesome name. I like players with awesome names.

Keegan Kanzig is an awesome name. I like players with awesome names.

he will likely be the Oleksiak of next years draft, but like Oleksiak, his size may be by far his best attribute and could be just another Andy Sutton, who actually is an OK d-man after many years in the league (same as Gill's development).

http://legrandclub.rds.ca/profils/608456/posts/137628/public

Renaud Lavoie on Kristo

"Danny Kristo n’a toujours pas pris la décision de passer au niveau professionnel. Le choix de 2e ronde du Canadien en 2008 pourrait jouer une dernière saison dans la NCAA l’an prochain, avec la formation de North Dakota.

Une chose est toutefois assurée. Si Danny Kristo (21 ans) décide de quitter l’Université, son intention est de s’entendre avec le Canadien et de ne pas devenir joueur autonome sans compensation, 30 jours après sa décision.

Ceci représente une excellente nouvelle pour les partisans du Canadien L’ailier droit a marqué 19 buts et amassé 26 passes en 42 matchs cette saison. Un sommet pour lui dans la NCAA. "

Basically Kristo is unsure if he's staying in school or going pro, but if he does go pro he'll sign with Montreal not use his option to go UFA

With him already signed for next year, I wonder if the Habs will look to get him on an ATO and get him to Hamilton now.

I would think he would be en route already?

Not necessarily. He took last night's loss really hard, I suspect the team would give him a day or two for that. If the Habs do bring him into Hamilton, it would make sense to have him ready for the next home game (tomorrow is the last game on the trip).

• dlbalr changed the title to Non-Rocket Habs Prospect tracker