Non-Rocket Habs Prospect tracker

Commandant

Looks like the Ottawa/Hamilton game will be televised on sportsnet at 3:30pm (I'm from Windsor, Ontario so I have no idea what time that would be in other parts of the country) today if anyone wants to get a look at Bitten.

27 minutes ago, Commandant said:

Not the Dogs best game, but Bitten keeps the points coming with an assist in a 5-2 loss. 

You like Bitten's game more than Bradley's eh, faster and maybe better skillset?

Sergachev has big game; #1 star, 2g 1a +4  5 shots.:thumbs_up:

Mete out injured.

Since start of Jan. Fucale has sucked, pulled yesterday after 4g and gives up 6g on 35shots today. 

Bitten continues to pile up the points, 2nd star of game 1g (17) 2a for 13pts in last 6 games. 37pts/40gms

7th rounder Jake Evans 1a and has points in 10 of last 12 games for the Irish.

Bradley also 1a, 47pts in 45gms.

Simon Bourque 2nd star, game winner (10) and assist, 33pts/38gms

"Matthew Highmore won a faceoff in the left circle, and the puck went back to Thomas Chabot at the left point. He fed it to his partner Bourque, who blasted a one-timer past Samuel’s glove"

Evans 1g(8) 1a 24pts in 25 games; tied with Tyson Jost, Tage Thompson, etc for 35th in NCAA scoring.

Pretty consistent all year, pts in 10 of last 11 games.

Hawkey picked up a 27 save shutout yesterday, his fourth straight win as well.  He has still played every minute between the pipes this season for Providence (and they play a lot of back-to-backs).

Pezzetta had only his third multi-point outing of the season with a pair of assists.  That makes it so that he's now one point away from having as many points as games suspended for this year.

Bradley had a three point game, giving him a new career high in points in a single season (52) in the process. 

Sergachev ended up with 11 shots in a 4-1 loss.

Fucale 1g on 38shots in a shootout loss.

Bradley #1 star in another Tiger blowout, would be nice to see both Everett & Medicine Hat have good playoffs and one of them get to Windsor, they are 3rd and 4th overall in WHL.

Juulsen missed 2nd game in a row? Knights are on Sportsnet today but I think Mete is also out injured?

26 minutes ago, DON said:

Juulsen missed 2nd game in a row? Knights are on Sportsnet today but I think Mete is also out injured?

It's a lower body injury for Juulsen.  Mete (head injury, non-concussion - he took a puck to the ear) has been skating the last few days but I'm not sure he's ready to return yet.

8 hours ago, DON said:

I think McNivan will be playing for Owen Sound.

(Owen Sound has won 15 in a row and McNivan is in, can he shut down a weakened Knight team?)

Not so much.  Knights won 7-6 (shoot out).

Sergachev 1g (5) 4 shots in another loss.

Bradley has had a sweet weekend 1g (21) 2a yesterday and 2g 4a in past two games.

Evans 2a, up to 26pts in 26gms.

11 hours ago, Peter Puck said:

Not so much.  Knights won 7-6 (shoot out).

TV cameras got to him maybe? He did have some nice saves in the loss.

Will he play the 3rd game in 3 days today vs Kitchener?

• dlbalr changed the title to Non-Rocket Habs Prospect tracker