Non-Rocket Habs Prospect tracker

Commandant

McNivan 5g loss on 34shots.

Bitten 1g(3) and winning goal in the shootout.

Jake Evans 2a (in 4-2 loss) for 8pts in 4 games!:clap:

(Great start: tied for 2nd in scoring, with game in hand of others)

2 hours ago, DON said:

Irish lose 6-4...BUT Evans has 4a and up to 12pts in 7gms.

That ties him with Dylan Sikura for the most in NCAA Hockey.  (As an aside, Sikura is heading to the Karjala Cup next month so Evans will have a chance to pull away from him.)

56 minutes ago, dlbalr said:

That ties him with Dylan Sikura for the most in NCAA Hockey.  (As an aside, Sikura is heading to the Karjala Cup next month so Evans will have a chance to pull away from him.)

I definitely like what I've seen from him. I'll be seeing him in person next weekend and am planning on hitting up another game in South Bend this winter.

• Like 1

ND wins 3-2; Evans has 1g2a (GWG)+3 5 shots, listed as Centre on opening line.

Sniper Pezzetta get his 9th, 10th goals in game 18.

St.Cloud goes to 7-0, wins 5-0; but Poehling not on scoresheet

Unfortunately for St. Cloud, nobody stood out last night. DU outplayed them from start to finish. It helped when DU had 10 minutes of major penalty PP time, too. I watched Poehling when I could on the ice, used in pretty much every situation. Looks big out there, didn't shy away from getting physical as the game get chippy in the third, but I'm not sure if that was a product of the game or if he's normally involved physically. Offensively, pretty much no sustained pressure at all from St. Cloud in this one.

SCSU was swept, held to 3 goals over the two games. No points for Poehling in either game.

Cale Fleury's junior rights were dealt from Kootenay to Regina today.  The Pats happen to be the host of the Memorial Cup so that's at least one Hab prospect who will be in that tournament.  On the flip side, it basically puts an end to any thought of him getting a few games in with Laval (which wouldn't have been a bad thing since he's eligible to turn pro next year).

Some comments from Fleury and Regina's GM: http://leaderpost.com/sports/hockey/regina-pats/pats-acquire-d-man-fleury-from-ice