Non-Rocket Habs Prospect tracker

Commandant

9 minutes ago, Commandant said:

Cant believe Moose Jaw needs 7 games this round.

In this one, Prince Albert had 18 shots in the 2nd, MooseJaw only had 20 in whole game.

9 hours ago, Commandant said:

JAKE EVANS SCORES WITH 3.7 SECONDS LEFT!!!!!

2 G 1 A for the Habs Prospect

And the Irish Defeat Michigan 4-3

Notre Dame vs Minnesota-Duluth on Saturday for the National Title.

https://www.ncaa.com/news/icehockey-men/article/2018-04-06/watch-notre-dames-jake-evans-score-game-winner-37-seconds-left

10 hours ago, Commandant said:

Verbeek got an assist on the OT winner to finish with 2g 1a and first star

In Moose Jaw... they are up 3-1 in the third... still 1 a for Brook.

Moose Jaw wins 5-3, Brook with 2a.

he made the pass, he absolutely should get an assist. 

That box score is going to need updating... watching the play it shouldn't even be a question... Evans passed to Morrison, Morrison to Ogelevie, Ogelvie scored. 

2-1 with 10 minutes left. 

On 3/31/2018 at 6:10 PM, dlbalr said:

Fleury can turn pro next season so he's one to watch for on that end.  If they like what Brook has done this year, maybe they sign him a year early as well.

If he signed now, could he play the last two games for the Rocket next weekend and then go back and play in the Memorial Cup? Or does time in the AHL end his junior career?

7 hours ago, Trizzak said:

If he signed now, could he play the last two games for the Rocket next weekend and then go back and play in the Memorial Cup? Or does time in the AHL end his junior career?

He can't go to the AHL unless his junior team releases him to do so.  I haven't seen teams do this with other players when they have been waiting for the Mem Cup.  They don't want their guys to get injured usually. 

Last year the Habs were able to call up Sergachev for a game, but that was deemed an Emergency Callup and it was for the NHL and not the AHL.  

Bitten 1g(3) 1a in 7-1 blowout, up 2-0 in series.

Verbeek no pts but Sault wins up 1-0 in series.

Anyone follow the OHL playoffs? Are one of Hamilton or SSM likely to make it to memorial cup, or not that strong a teams?

1 hour ago, DON said:

Bitten 1g(3) 1a in 7-1 blowout, up 2-0 in series.

Verbeek no pts but Sault wins up 1-0 in series.

Anyone follow the OHL playoffs? Are one of Hamilton or SSM likely to make it to memorial cup, or not that strong a teams?

SSM is the strongest team in all of Junior Hockey and were my pick to win not just the OHL, but the Mem Cup. I was shocked that OS took them 7 games. 

Hamilton was my pick to win the conference, but I think Sault Ste. Marie spanks them in the OHL final. 

The west is stronger than the East overall.