Non-Rocket Habs Prospect tracker

Commandant

Thanks, I wanted to re-look at the CH's depth at center to see who may be expendable and who is projecting to be a top 6. I don't know where LV fits on the CH

3 hours ago, alfredoh2009 said:

Thanks, I wanted to re-look at the CH's depth at center to see who may be expendable and who is projecting to be a top 6. I don't know where LV fits on the CH

Serving beers perhaps.

3 hours ago, DON said:

Alain 1g (13) 1a on the PP; BB 2-1 lead after 2nd period vs PEI

http://theqmjhl.ca/gamecentre/26474/boxscore

He was pretty invisible all night. His goal was a seeing eye shot from the perimeter on the power play. And his #1 ranked team ended up losing the game in overtime against the Islanders. My seat was 5 rows up right on the red line. This is the 6th game I've watched him in this series, and to me he is just an older player who does all the right things but doesn't do anything great. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Commandant said:

Alexandre Alain

3g 2a (4 primary points), in game 7 vs Charlottetown.

Now 16 goals in 16 playoff games

B-B leads 6-1 in the second period. 

He is having a monster game. I wonder if there's an extra jump in his step because of Bergevin's presence in the arena. 

Remember the talk about Jake Evans possibly playing an NHL game to burn a year off his ELC?  Once that went out the window, then there was some early speculation he could play in Laval's last two games.  He didn't and today, the team announced he's out 12 weeks after undergoing sports hernia surgery.

1 hour ago, dlbalr said:

Remember the talk about Jake Evans possibly playing an NHL game to burn a year off his ELC?  Once that went out the window, then there was some early speculation he could play in Laval's last two games.  He didn't and today, the team announced he's out 12 weeks after undergoing sports hernia surgery.

Long term injury? He's taken to being a Hab like a fish to water.