Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Commandant

Non-Rocket Habs Prospect tracker

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, DON said:

Alaine & Armada lose and down 2-1 in series.

 

How come you didn't post on Monday when Bitten scored and the Bulldogs won?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Commandant said:

 

How come you didn't post on Monday when Bitten scored and the Bulldogs won?

I did?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, DON said:

I did?

 

Just kidding man, it's all good.... I posted the final score this morning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alain 1 assist as B-B tie the series at two.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Commandant said:

Alain 1 assist as B-B tie the series at two.

Nice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sault wins in ot.  2-2 series

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bulldogs win.  Up 3-2 in series.

 

B-b lose.  Down 3-2 in series.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bitten and the Bulldogs win the OHL Championship.

 

 

Alain and the Armada fall in six games to Acadie-Bathurst.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Commandant said:

Alain and the Armada fall in six games to Acadie-Bathurst.

 

 

And with that, the Joel Bouchard speculation is sure to really heat up now...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2018‎-‎05‎-‎13 at 5:55 PM, dlbalr said:

 

And with that, the Joel Bouchard speculation is sure to really heat up now...

Head coach for Rocket and/or some other Mgmt capacity?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DON said:

Head coach for Rocket and/or some other Mgmt capacity?

 

Thats the question of the hour. 

 

There is a lot of smoke he will be hired, its a question of what position imo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Commandant said:

 

Thats the question of the hour. 

 

There is a lot of smoke he will be hired, its a question of what position imo. 

Got a guess...if rumours true he is moving on from team he built?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think I'd like him in an AGM role, if he has real influence. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Commandant said:

I think I'd like him in an AGM role, if he has real influence. 

 

For Laval or Montreal?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Meller93 said:

For Laval or Montreal?

 

A GM of an AHL team should be an AGM for the NHL team. 

 

Most of the players on the AHL team are going to be guys acquired by the NHL team. 

The AHL GM (on its own) isn't really a scouting/evaluation role, its mostly doing paperwork for call-ups and guys getting sent down.  It is only when paired with being an assistant GM for the NHL team, does it actually have a hockey scouting/evaluation component to it. 

 

The AHL GM doesn't get credit for how good, or blame for how bad the AHL team is... most of those players are on two-way deals signed by the NHL GM.  Heck even AHL only deals are often going to be based on the evaluation of the NHL personnel.  So I would want him to have some say in the way the entire org is run. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Commandant said:

 

A GM of an AHL team should be an AGM for the NHL team. 

 

Most of the players on the AHL team are going to be guys acquired by the NHL team. 

The AHL GM (on its own) isn't really a scouting/evaluation role, its mostly doing paperwork for call-ups and guys getting sent down.  It is only when paired with being an assistant GM for the NHL team, does it actually have a hockey scouting/evaluation component to it. 

 

The AHL GM doesn't get credit for how good, or blame for how bad the AHL team is... most of those players are on two-way deals signed by the NHL GM.  Heck even AHL only deals are often going to be based on the evaluation of the NHL personnel.  So I would want him to have some say in the way the entire org is run. 

I figured you meant NHL level. Seems like coaches are more often groomed at the AHL level whereas management positions tend to be dealing with the entire organization in supporting roles 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 pm news conference for the Armada

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Commandant said:

1 pm news conference for the Armada

Have they already had an end of playoff presser or is this it? If not I wonder if Bouchard has an announcement to make?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Meller93 said:

Have they already had an end of playoff presser or is this it? If not I wonder if Bouchard has an announcement to make?

 

Sounds like the end of playoff presser, but not sure if they have more announcements on Bouchard's future 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cale Fleury gets in as host team, Regina Pats. Had nice 51pt 68game season and good improvement over draft year. Is he injured?

Will be nice to see Bitten play, all I remember is that he can really skate well, smallish and shifty.

 

 http://mastercardmemorialcup.ca/gamecentre/498/preview

these two play each other Friday 7pm EST, should be on Sportsnet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've never really viewed his situation as a 'loophole' (it's not as if it extends the waiver window) but I'd like to see Fleury signed.  Laval needs defensive help next season and it's going to be hard enough to integrate the other three 2017 defencemen (Brook, Walford, and Tyzska) into the lineup in 2019-20 so if they can get Fleury in there now, they should do so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×