Non-Rocket Habs Prospect tracker

Commandant

Juulsen 3rd star of game and gets his 6th goal, for 12pts in 13gms.

He only had 7 & 9 goals total last 2 years, so he 'should' easily hit new high this year (but being in his 4th WHL year he should)

See how he does vs the Russians tomorrow.

2 hours ago, DON said:

Well who will shine today... Sergachev or Mete? I think the fast small guy will.

I'm going to try to flip to this one tonight when I can (the Montreal game is top priority obviously) but I'm intrigued to see how Mete fares in particular.

Bitten had an empty netter but was pretty quiet otherwise (2 PIMS, 3 shots, 5/11 faceoffs).  He played with Givani Smith and Mitchell Stephens on the 2nd line.  Mete stood out in a good way on what was a pretty weak OHL defence.  He used his speed well to break up a couple of plays and wasn't afraid to jump up into the play (he drew a penalty doing so as well).  He was with Nic Hague on what was listed as the 3rd pairing but he seemed to play more than that.  McNiven had a really good game though, only two goals allowed on 27 shots and a lot of those shots were quality chances.

11 hours ago, dlbalr said:

Bitten had an empty netter but was pretty quiet otherwise (2 PIMS, 3 shots, 5/11 faceoffs).  He played with Givani Smith and Mitchell Stephens on the 2nd line.  Mete stood out in a good way on what was a pretty weak OHL defence.  He used his speed well to break up a couple of plays and wasn't afraid to jump up into the play (he drew a penalty doing so as well).  He was with Nic Hague on what was listed as the 3rd pairing but he seemed to play more than that.  McNiven had a really good game though, only two goals allowed on 27 shots and a lot of those shots were quality chances.

Mete with his skating really stands out, maybe with a good next year and 1/2 he can challenge for world junior team next year?

McNivan made some solid saves for sure and again Bitten seemed pretty darn invisible. Does McNivan have a legit chance to make world junior team (I don't know who his competition is)?

Now, see how Bourque looks vs Russians today.

Juulsen was run from behind in last game, stayed for couple shifts, missed a period came back before headed to dressing room after 4-0. He team beat up on Calgary and he missed out on some offense for sure...with 5 PP goals scored in the game.

Should hear from Constantine soon if he is in tonight vs Blazers?

Said he is good enough for warm ups but may not play.

• dlbalr changed the title to Non-Rocket Habs Prospect tracker