Non-Rocket Habs Prospect tracker

Commandant

Guest Stogey24
1 hour ago, DON said:

Hamilton looks like a dirty little city, but likely same can be said for much of Southern Ont. I suppose.:P 

I'll find you 

1 hour ago, Stogey24 said:

Sounds like Reway is back training 

Good to hear.

McNivan has only had "12" shots (15minutes left in 3rd) and Owen Sound is up 2-0 over Kitchener.

(ends up 21 save shutout:thumbs_up:)

Simon Bourque with game winning and series clinching goal with less than 4minutes left in game.

Saint John sweeps series.

Frickin Owen Sound had ..."71" shots against poor Rangers goalie.

McNivan gives up 4 on 20 shots, in a 7-4 win, to go up 3-1 in series.

20 hours ago, Commandant said:

Rimouski is now out.

Keep your eye on Tyler Boland... 2nd in the QMJHL in points this year with 102.  Can Bergevin land the overage free agent. 

A St. John's native as well - could he be enticed to sign an ATO at the very least, even if he decides to wait a bit to sign an NHL deal?

Michael Pezzetta has been suspended yet again by the league (this is what, number three on the year for him?).  He'll sit the next two games, including Game 6 of their first round series tonight.

London and Windsor are set to drop the puck on their Game 6 in mere minutes while Bitten will also take to the ice looking to avoid elimination.  (If Hamilton loses, I could see Bitten joining St. John's for the stretch run.)

I missed this from a couple of weeks back but Colin Sullivan has signed a tryout deal with Atlanta of the ECHL.  The Habs drafted him back in the 7th round in 2011 and he proceeded to do absolutely nothing of interest in college.  (His most memorable moment may have been leaving school after his first year to go play in the USHL and then go to a lesser school where he still didn't play much.)  The Habs have his rights through August 15th.

1 hour ago, dlbalr said:

I missed this from a couple of weeks back but Colin Sullivan has signed a tryout deal with Atlanta of the ECHL.  The Habs drafted him back in the 7th round in 2011 and he proceeded to do absolutely nothing of interest in college.  (His most memorable moment may have been leaving school after his first year to go play in the USHL and then go to a lesser school where he still didn't play much.)  The Habs have his rights through August 15th.

No chance we waste a contract. 

38 minutes ago, Commandant said:

No chance we waste a contract. 

It's quite telling that his ECHL tryout is with a team that isn't Brampton.  If anyone thought he could possibly get a contract still, that's yet another sign it's not happening.

22 minutes ago, Commandant said:

Hamilton vs Kingston is game 7 OT.

London wins 3-2.  Mete assisted on series winner. 

Windsor has a long wait to the Mem Cup. 

Guess, gotta pull for Owen Sound and London to go as far as possible now.

Can Bitten help the IceCaps...or is season simply a lost cause?

• dlbalr changed the title to Non-Rocket Habs Prospect tracker