Jump to content

Non-Rocket Habs Prospect tracker


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Dalhabs said:

Heavy metal never gets old. ?

 

And Iron Maiden isn’t THAT old ... now, if the boy were wearing a Uriah Heep or Deep Purple shirt... :) 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I fear I might be at risk of moaning Cole Caufield's stat line during sex.

I swear, if he doesn't sign with Montreal this spring, I will voice my displeasure on the internet! And I'll use a really angry-looking font!

Why does this putz bother watching all of these games and actually thinking about what he is writing when he could just spew unfounded opinions like the excretable M. Kelly? 

Posted Images

Dumont, The Athletic;

"If we take a look at Poehling and Suzuki’s projected WAR versus their probability of making it to the NHL, we can see that they both stand out as players that have a very high probability of making the NHL next year, at 88.2 percent and 78.7 percent, respectively. "

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, DON said:

Ylonen 1g1a in 2-2 tie, and 1a in a 3-2 win; preseason matchs yesterday...30minute games.

 

I’m predicting a very very strong year from Ylonen. People are going to start talking seriously about his top 6 potential

Link to post
Share on other sites

Watching yesterday's USA vs Finland game and seems like Caufield has 15 shot attempts, 1g 1post in first 1/2 of game.

 

(Is it wrong to hope he scores a few vs Canada in today's game?:devil:)

Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, DON said:

Watching yesterday's USA vs Finland game and seems like Caufield has 15 shot attempts, 1g 1post in first 1/2 of game.

 

(Is it wrong to hope he scores a few vs Canada in today's game?:devil:)

 

4 goals for Caufield and 5 goals for McShane

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Scott462 said:

My goodness what a goal by Caufield.

 

You can’t even give him the smallest of rooms. We gotta good one guys!

https://www.tsn.ca/hockey-canada/video/when-it-comes-to-caufield-there-s-no-such-thing-as-a-bad-angle-shot~1745579

 

What else can you say .... 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Trizzak said:

I fear I might be at risk of moaning Cole Caufield's stat line during sex.

Hahahahah hot and bothered 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Pronman on summer showcase;

Cole Caufield, RW, Montreal

Caufield was the best player at the camp. He was a standout in nearly every game I watched, generating a bunch of scoring chances whether on his stick or for others. There were the highlight reel snipes that quickly made their way around the internet, but he also generated a lot with his skill and vision. He didn’t score 72 last season by shooting 40 percent; he gets a lot of chances every game because of how many dimensions his skill set has aside from his frame.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DON said:

Pronman on summer showcase;

Cole Caufield, RW, Montreal

Caufield was the best player at the camp. He was a standout in nearly every game I watched, generating a bunch of scoring chances whether on his stick or for others. There were the highlight reel snipes that quickly made their way around the internet, but he also generated a lot with his skill and vision. He didn’t score 72 last season by shooting 40 percent; he gets a lot of chances every game because of how many dimensions his skill set has aside from his frame.

 

This is accurate.

 

The most impressive thing was how many shots Caufield got and how many scoring chances he generated.

 

The goal highlight from.the snipe from the corner is pretty but hes not scoring that goal very often against NHL goalies.  The other chances he got, he can score from.those spots consistently if he gets the shots.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Had a nice smart assist as well, with fake shot then pass to wide open guy.

Can easily see him with shot totals like a Pacioretty or Gallagher.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Romanov has played 4 pre-season games and has 3a

Khisamutdinov no pts in 4 gms

Ylonen 5pts in 4gms

Ikonen just 1game so far

 

Khisamutdinov gets 1a in 2-1 win

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dlbalr said:

In a move that has been expected for a few years now, the Habs officially parted ways with Nikolas Koberstein yesterday.  http://www.habsworld.net/2019/08/habs-relinquish-the-rights-to-nikolas-koberstein/

 

Press F to pay respects.

 

DON has asked to perform 'Amazing Grace' for us in honour of this dearly departed prospect. Go ahead, DON.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Ylonen 1g1a and Romanov 1g in pre season games.

Harvey-Pinard 1g (GWG) in Q pre-season game.

 

Ruscheinski no pts in BCHL pre-season debut

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...