Non-Rocket Habs Prospect tracker

Commandant

Yet to see Vail play, he seems to have a super 2 way game, with bit of offensive upside; sort of like an American Bournival eh?

For Bozon i heard something about development, but i didnt buy that, as really would a couple weeks matter at all? Anyways, Kamloops will be happy. Would be nice to see Blades playing them tonight, almost guaranteed win for Blazers, but Dietz will likley stand out again on a weak team with lots of injuries, would be nice to see Thrower back soon.

It would be more than a couple weeks as they would want him for a training camp too.

Bennett has equaled and MacMillan is just 1 goal shy of last years goal totals. Both seem to be developing nicely.

Dietz managed to be -6 in yesterday's blow out.

Nice to see Eller playing with good linemates and producing.

Charles Hudon extended his point streak to 8 games with an assist today. He has 5 goals and 8 assists over that span, 29 points in 21 games on the year.

As for Dietz, as DON noted with his -6 effort yesterday, he is now -18 on the year which ties him for dead last in the WHL. He still has 13 points which isn't terrible though.

Well Dietz managed a goal and assist yesterday and still was a -1 and is barely holding down 607th spot in +/-.

Some say he is playing against best players and tons of minutes, which may be true, but still he is the worst on team and had to of have been to MAB's summer hockey camp to become that weak defensively?

And in the one game i saw lately, if it wasnt for Makarov saving his ass over and over on breakaways and odd man rushs given up by Dietz, he would be -20some by now.

I am hoping it is just a matter of being on a weak team and him trying to just do too much but Lefebvre and crew may have hands full teaching him next year??

It would be more than a couple weeks as they would want him for a training camp too.

At this stage of the game, I would be inclined to leave anyone in junior on their respective teams, even if the big club was in training camp mode.

At this stage of the game, I would be inclined to leave anyone in junior on their respective teams, even if the big club was in training camp mode.

We were talking about Bozon going to play for Team France in Division II of the World Juniors.

TV alert - Brady Vail's Windsor Spitfires are playing Kitchener tonight on Sportsnet at 7 PM. PK Subban will be an in-studio analyst for this one too.

Guess he has found his post hockey career.

Guess he has found his post hockey career.

He'll be in the booth next week so he hasn't decided yet.

Also, Dalton Thrower's upper body injury just happens to be a concussion. Just terrific, he is the second pick from the last draft to get one this year already.

2 goals 1 assist in the 2nd period.

3 point nights are becoming a norm.

Well, it is the Petes (dead last in the OHL) so a big night was expected. He wound up with 3 goals and an assist and was named 1st star. For the moment (it seems to change daily), he now sits in sole possession of 3rd in league scoring.

I'm not quite sure what Pat Hickey was following though...the game ended 5-2 Sarnia.

#Habs prospect Alex Galchenyuk scores goal but Sarnia loses 3-2 to Peteroriough.

https://twitter.com/zababes1/status/275061636681854977

Galchenyuk extended his goal streak to 5 straight games as he picked up his 21st of the season last night (plus an assist) to move him into a tie for 2nd overall in league scoring (he has the tiebreak too).

Here is the highlight:

Charles Hudon has been named captain of his junior team. The timing is a bit interesting considering he could be leaving the team for the better part of a month at the end of the weekend (Team Canada camp and hopefully the WJC's). Still, another positive from his strong season so far.

Watched Sarnia vs. Windsor last night. Was not a good night for our prospects. Galchenyuk looked like he was playing hurt and didn't want to get in front of the net. Vail was just... not sure what was up, bad game for him. Galchenyuk at least had a goal in the shootout. Ho-Sang was the best for Windsor while Sarault was the best for Sarnia.

• dlbalr changed the title to Non-Rocket Habs Prospect tracker