Worst signing ever.

Deal is:

Reinprecht

Booth

3rd in 2013

for

Sturm

Samuelson

I love the deal, don't know if Booth or Reinprecht are good anymore, but I HATE watching Sturm and Samuelson on the ice.

It's a HUGE upgrade for Vancouver, Booth brings speed and size to Kesler, Booth always winged diminutive centers,

while skating the zone, Weiss never wins or even goes in the front of the net for the rebounds.

Reinprecht will not unstabilise bottom 9 but reinforce it, when he plays of course.

Samuellson is a t the end of the line, so does Sturm overrated and very much more a third line winger.

Vancouver needed a seconfd line winger with speed and got it. Whatever is % shooting he creates chances.

Kesler will finish them.

Knowing Booth was on the market for so cheap i don't know why Gauthier didn't go for it. Florida wanted

$$players to dump at the end of the year. I like him but AK46 would have fit the bill.

Could someone tell J. Quick to calm down a little bit ? Seriously...

ha. Jon Quick sure is off to a quick start alright. How many shutouts can this kid get?

I think LA is going to be in the fray in a big way this season.

ha. Jon Quick sure is off to a quick start alright. How many shutouts can this kid get?

I think LA is going to be in the fray in a big way this season.

I had Bernier in the fantasy league haha I waved him good bye :P

So Steve Bernier goes to the Devils' camp on a tryout after overpricing himself in the offseason. He does reasonably well as he was offered a two-way deal. Thinking he could do better, he declines. After evidently overestimating his own worth again, today he signed a minor league deal with New Jersey's AHL affiliate after failing to secure even a two-way deal let alone a one way pact. This, of course, after being bought out a few months ago. Now that's a fall from grace...

So Steve Bernier goes to the Devils' camp on a tryout after overpricing himself in the offseason. He does reasonably well as he was offered a two-way deal. Thinking he could do better, he declines. After evidently overestimating his own worth again, today he signed a minor league deal with New Jersey's AHL affiliate after failing to secure even a two-way deal let alone a one way pact. This, of course, after being bought out a few months ago. Now that's a fall from grace...

:bonk:

Turris officially demanding a trade. Could be a long time before he sees NHL action. Apparently the Yotes are quite willing to make him sit. Good on them.

Turris officially demanding a trade. Could be a long time before he sees NHL action. Apparently the Yotes are quite willing to make him sit. Good on them.

This will be something interesting to watch

The TSN article refered to him wearing "blackface" but when I think blackface I think of the Jolsen version.

He was completely "tanned" (for lack of a better term) so I don't have a problem with his costume................

OK Teemu with a 4 pts game tonight. 5g-9a-13pts in something like 11 or 12 games. 41 years old.

I'm impressed. The guy makes Perry and Getzlaf look like fools !!!

Nick Lidstrom

Jaromir Jagr

Teemu Selanne

Martin Brodeur

Top 4 greatest players of their generation. In that order

And they are all still going strong! (Well we will see when Brodeur gets back off injury)

Not surprisingly, a coach was fired today. Also not surprisingly, Ken Hitchcock was named head coach today. Surprisingly, it's St. Louis that brought him in and not the Jackets bringing him back as the reports were. Davis Payne is out for those wondering who their coach was.

Not surprisingly, a coach was fired today. Also not surprisingly, Ken Hitchcock was named head coach today. Surprisingly, it's St. Louis that brought him in and not the Jackets bringing him back as the reports were. Davis Payne is out for those wondering who their coach was.

Never heard of this Payne guy :P