Canadiens @ Jets GDT Worst GDT Ever

JMMR

Weber scared me a couple of times, Gomez needs to get his 1st goal soon cuz the season could quickly become a copy of last year, where was MaxPac, thank God we drafted Carey Price & injuries are KILLING us!!!

It will be ill guess 6-8 months.

5 on 3

Will be 1 -1 soon enough unless Price can do it alone.

Don't call me an expert on the topic or anything but it was the top of his knee. I don't think (more hoping) it's actually that bad!

Don't call me an expert on the topic or anything but it was the top of his knee. I don't think (more hoping) it's actually that bad!

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

I want to be wrong.

Truly jaw-dropping individual effort from Plekanec.

Tremendous game by Price. 'Best goalie in the NHL' is not an implausible label.

Hearteningly strong effort by Diaz and to a lesser extent Emelin and even Weber. If they can step up like that consistently, the bleak blueline situation looks lots better.

The only good thing about this injury plague is that it forces the team to pull together early. Cammy gone for two weeks, I can handle. It's more the Campoli-Markov 'Done for Forever' injury that makes me wanna puke. The problem is, will Cammy come back strong? His track record suggests that he tends to struggle upon returning. Grr.

Yes if only 2 weeks he can take another month to get his game.

If he really can be ready to go for NOvember that would be incredible.

Aaron Palusaj is licking his chops in the minors for sure.

Payback penalty for the non-call on Price and Weber shows why he belongs on the PP. Don't know why he isn't teamed with Subban.

anyone tell me why Gomez continues to get a free pass from Martin. Took a dumb penalty last game, no consequences. Took a dumb penalty tonight, luckily Pleks scored a beautiful SH goal!! But come on, i haven't seen anything different from Gomez this year, still also taking stupid penalties, yet he continues to get free passes from Martin, while as usual, AK46 played a good game against the leafs, gets called on an iffy penalty and was benched.

tonight, AK46 setup Maxpac nicely, yet he is saddled with Darche. Why not have Desharnais, centre MacPac and Ak46. I was hoping Gomez was going to be better, but it doesn't look like it.

Habs official twitter says both Cammy and Spacek out for the game.... but not serious injuries.

frankly, I wish Spacek was serious. I didn't want him back this year and if he is hurt, at least Martin will be forced to play the kids. The two guys who really are taking up cap space and ice time away from others are Spacek and Gomez.