Injury news

Commandant

Per Renaud Lavoie

Markov is staying in Florida for a little more rehab with his doctor. won't be at the game tonight.

He does not need an additional surgery.

That's what Renaud Lavoie (RDS) writes on his blog. We should have official news later this week.

Good News.

I hear Cammy should be back sooner than expected!

He is skating with the top line in practice today.

Word is that he will make the trip to Pittsburgh, but he isn't confirmed to play yet.

Looks like they still love Diaz.\

Emelin still looking to find his spot he needs to be more physical but not get himself out of position.

frankly I'd rather have Emelin and Diaz in the lineup over Spacek. He was tops on the list of Dmen I did now want back this year.

frankly I'd rather have Emelin and Diaz in the lineup over Spacek. He was tops on the list of Dmen I did now want back this year.

I will be quite happy to have Spacek's presence on a defence squad that has been terribly shaky.

When Markov comes back and Gorges isn't brainfarting his way through 20 minutes of icetime, then perhaps sitting Spacek becomes possible.

it doesn't matter who is in or out of the lineup for the Habs anymore. They are an injury plagued team and need to find ways to win and score without them or this season is doomed by mid-November. Pacioretty's injury is Eller's opportunity to really show Montreal what he's made of imo.

it doesn't matter who is in or out of the lineup for the Habs anymore. They are an injury plagued team and need to find ways to win and score without them or this season is doomed by mid-November. Pacioretty's injury is Eller's opportunity to really show Montreal what he's made of imo.

I thought that was Gomez's injury! I'd say Patches injury will open up a door for Palushaj (but Martin might slam it in his face).