Injury news

Commandant

40 minutes ago, Stogey24 said:

I seriously hope it's nothing serious. With this team, you never know. 

Is the flu, not sure what else you mean? They are injury prone, is that it?

Guest Stogey24
4 hours ago, DON said:

Price supposedly out for tomorrow's game and not travelling to Buffalo, due to flu.

Seems like a case of the shits are circling around the dressing room

Is it just me, or is there something slightly unsettling in the fact that two of the Habs's biggest absentees last season - Price and Petry - are STILL out of the lineup on opening night? Just a coincidence, I know, but the symbolism is ominous. It's like last year just won't go away.

20 hours ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

Is it just me, or is there something slightly unsettling in the fact that two of the Habs's biggest absentees last season - Price and Petry - are STILL out of the lineup on opening night? Just a coincidence, I know, but the symbolism is ominous. It's like last year just won't go away.

I hear ya.  I had a horrible sense of deja vu when I put Price on my IR slot on my fantasy team.

Mitchell looks like he got concussed last night.  If he's out indefinitely, who takes his spot?

Andrighetto or Flynn?

And with a 5-game suspension looming for Shaw, does McCarron get called up for 3rd line duty?