Injury news

Commandant

19 hours ago, dlbalr said:

Hudon is off IR and has been assigned to St. John's as well.  That's odd considering a fractured sternum usually takes way longer to heal. 

Indeed, if Hudon actually had a fractured sternum.  If he did then there's no way it could have healed quickly enough for him to rehab in the AHL.  A quick Google search revealed it should take several weeks. Pick your favourite conspiracy theory to explain this scenario.

19 hours ago, illWill said:

marc-you-need.jpg

I think the first meme that I've posted that I actually made myself 

That's a *great* meme!  What's your Twitter handle, so I can track that tweet of yours down and retweet it ?

1 hour ago, habscout said:

That's a *great* meme!  What's your Twitter handle, so I can track that tweet of yours down and retweet it ?

I'm usually just a twitter lurker so I haven't posted it, but you're more than welcome to post it yourself :habslogo:

3 hours ago, sbhatt said:

Pateryn is out 8 weeks with a broken ankle:

Pateryn out 8 weeks

Just read the same thing on RDS.ca!!  Too bad for Pateryn, he was starting to play some good hockey and seemed to finally be out of Therrien's Doghouse!

9 hours ago, Lovett's Magnatones said:

:thumbs_up: 

Just goes to show, even the pros read Habsworld ;)

10 hours ago, Lovett's Magnatones said:

Too bad he didn't post the URL of the tweet so credit could be given for it.

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, illWill said:

I'm usually just a twitter lurker so I haven't posted it, but you're more than welcome to post it yourself :habslogo:

It looks like Machine of Loving Grace beat me to it, and posted that meme to Twitter.  

I added a comment to the ALN article with the URL to that tweet, saying Mike Boone should have given credit for the source of the tweet. 

• Upvote 2

Hudon gets his 10th goal 4:33 into 1st game coming off injury and demotion.

Why in hell was he demoted? Seems a head scratcher to me? Andrighetto and Carr have been adding very little, compared to what Hudon has shown in every NHL game he has played.:angry:

7 minutes ago, DON said:

Hudon gets his 10th goal 4:33 into 1st game coming off injury and demotion.

Why in hell was he demoted? Seems a head scratcher to me?

My guess would be conditioning.  He had been off for a bit so go down, play a few games, then maybe come back up if he does well.

8 minutes ago, dlbalr said:

My guess would be conditioning.  He had been off for a bit so go down, play a few games, then maybe come back up if he does well.

Hudon then sets up 3rd IceCap goal in 1st period...he may be good to go.

18 minutes ago, Chris said:

Why call him up?

MT is a Pacs i/ Radulov injury away from having 12 grinders in the line up, MT will be very happy about that. 

Is this supposed to be humorous or simply complaining about who Therrien prefers in his roster? If so, he would like to see Galchneyuk, Radulov and Pacioretty all out injured, is just goofy isn't it?

59 minutes ago, DON said:

Is this supposed to be humorous or simply complaining about who Therrien prefers in his roster? If so, he would like to see Galchneyuk, Radulov and Pacioretty all out injured, is just goofy isn't it?

28 minutes ago, Chris said:

sarcasm man, relax

facetiousness, even. 

14 hours ago, Chris said:

sarcasm man, relax

Oh, I am relaxed man and I get sarcasm and facetiousness even, but also understand inane or purerile. Perhaps you are just lugubrious, which would be odd given Habs spot in the standings.:youpi: