Jump to content
Commandant

Injury news

Recommended Posts

38 minutes ago, Chris said:

I don't think you go to Wisconsin to see a specialist for a sprained ankle, 

 

 

 

You do if a GP is saying this is really serious you might be done for the year.  I want you to see a specialist

 

And then the specialist is like... ah... not that bad.

 

Thats why hes the specialist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Habsfan89 said:

They better not try and rush him back. Just rest him for next year.

 

Lets see if Bergevin actually makes a trade and brings in a replacement to help the D. Or is he not going to learn from not making a trade when Drouin went out, and just wait it out.

 

Havent you been arguing for the team to tank...

 

Now you want him to bring in a d rental for the 6 weeks weber is out?

 

Wtf man.

 

Personally i think this seals the fate of the season as they arent going on an epic run without weber (and as much as i wanted it was unlikely with him).  Might as well be sellers, not buyers now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Commandant said:

 

Havent you been arguing for the team to tank...

 

Now you want him to bring in a d rental for the 6 weeks weber is out?

 

Wtf man.

 

Personally i think this seals the fate of the season as they arent going on an epic run without weber (and as much as i wanted it was unlikely with him).  Might as well be sellers, not buyers now.

Its too late now I don't see them getting a top 10 pick. We're just going to be picking at 15 again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Commandant said:

Personally i think this seals the fate of the season as they arent going on an epic run without weber (and as much as i wanted it was unlikely with him).  Might as well be sellers, not buyers now.

 

Yes. Hopefully it's only this year.

 

6 minutes ago, Habsfan89 said:

Its too late now I don't see them getting a top 10 pick. We're just going to be picking at 15 again.

 

At this pace, and especially without Weber, picking 15th is unlikely. Especially if Bergevin trades someone away, we'll be in the 8-12 range.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll go with my gut on this one, habs aren't accurate on information regarding injuries and time lines

 

More to seeing a specialist than a sprained ankle 

 

Wonder if Seth Jones made a trip to Wisconsin for his sprained ankle 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, tomh009 said:

 

Yes. Hopefully it's only this year.

 

 

At this pace, and especially without Weber, picking 15th is unlikely. Especially if Bergevin trades someone away, we'll be in the 8-12 range.

Mind you people picking 10-14 tend to win the draft lottery at move up to 3. So maybe we're in a good spot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's worth noting that the specialist Weber went to see is the one that performed the surgery two years ago.  When in doubt, go see the doctor who did the original work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On sportsnet now, Friedmann seems to think that as long as the Habs are mathematically alive, weber will be back sooner than later.  He also said it wasnt an injury that was out of the ordinary.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Chris said:

I'll go with my gut on this one, habs aren't accurate on information regarding injuries and time lines

 

More to seeing a specialist than a sprained ankle 

 

Wonder if Seth Jones made a trip to Wisconsin for his sprained ankle 

 

My gut tells me that the faux insider who got fired from sportsnet and doesnt even have a job... might be wrong with his report.  Wont be the first time for kypreos.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another funny thing is the first two pages of this thread are full of people saying Markovs career is finished in 2011.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just hope Weber gets 100% healthy.:pray:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this explains a little more

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Commandant said:

 

My gut tells me that the faux insider who got fired from sportsnet and doesnt even have a job... might be wrong with his report.  Wont be the first time for kypreos.

That reminds me. When I saw the tweet earlier today I told myself I would dislike Kypreos just a little bit more if this turned out not to be true. Granted, he wasn’t the only one reporting such.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Didn't miss a shift during the game, but here we are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Team is, of course, the Laval Rocket.

Good news that he is back on the ice though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Commandant said:


Team is, of course, the Laval Rocket.

Good news that he is back on the ice though. 

Still cant believe he got hurt that bad. Really hope he turns things around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh goody.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Juulsen practicing in a contact jersey today.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mete is off the menu.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/25/2020 at 1:07 PM, DON said:

Juulsen practicing in a contact jersey today.

Great news!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, alfredoh2009 said:

Great news!

 

Yes. And especially so because both Ouellet and Leskinen are out with concussions, with no known return date.

 

And Mete will miss the rest of the season. I think Alzner will be getting some time in a Habs sweater for the rest of the year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, tomh009 said:

 

Yes. And especially so because both Ouellet and Leskinen are out with concussions, with no known return date.

 

And Mete will miss the rest of the season. I think Alzner will be getting some time in a Habs sweater for the rest of the year.

I missed the announcement on Mete. Is it confirmed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, alfredoh2009 said:

I missed the announcement on Mete. Is it confirmed?

 

Yes.  Team says hes done for the year.  Foot is broken.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Commandant said:

 

Yes.  Team says hes done for the year.  Foot is broken.

Is that one knee injury and one broken foot ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Commandant said:

 

Yes.  Team says hes done for the year.  Foot is broken.

 

Well, fractured, so it should not be a long-term concern. But, yes, done for the year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...