Line combinations?

SOOPAVILLIN

How about experimenting with him at center for more than a week.............becaUSe thats where ALL "his goals came from" before he got to Montreal.

He played a lot at the wing in Sarnia, especially in the lockout year where he started back in junior. I remember a lot of us here at the time were finding that a little odd.

He played a lot at the wing in Sarnia, especially in the lockout year where he started back in junior. I remember a lot of us here at the time were finding that a little odd.

Stand corrected again by dlbair .

I think we all know the reason he on the wing is that MT simply has to have him on the top six. He also wants DD and Pleks on top six. So three center men , two spots. If for some reason DD were traded by MB for a dman. We all know Chucky overnight is deemed fully ready to play center from now on.

DD was playing fine on the third line. Better than he is playing now on the first line. Sue me but i did not see a reason for the changes back to wing for chucky. I simply dont believe that Alex is not a good enough to player to learn, adapt and be a great center just as fast as NB became a top four d once the coaching staff LEFT HIM THERE.

Want some depth for the play offs and secondary scoring chances here are the centermen.

1. Chucky

2. Pleks

3. DD

Meh, seems about the 1,000,000 time someone 2nd guessed Therrien's roster in past three years.

Could be 1 of 100 reasons why he may be a scratch and without being in locker room, coaches meetings, at practice, etc who really knows why.

Is not like Sekac is filling the net is he, so not a big deal.

Guest Stogey24

Meh, seems about the 1,000,000 time someone 2nd guessed Therrien's roster in past three years.

Could be 1 of 100 reasons why he may be a scratch and without being in locker room, coaches meetings, at practice, etc who really knows why.

He's all around the net though. Hit the cross bar last game and caused two turn overs with his back checking. So yeah, that calls for some questioning. Bournival, Thomas, Malholtra, Eller why aren't they paying the price?

and for everyone one of those million you second guess the second guesser. Has anyone ever seen MT and Don in the same room at the same time ???? :ph34r:

He's all around the net though. Hit the cross bar last game and caused two turn overs with his back checking. So yeah, that calls for some questioning. Bournival, Thomas, Malholtra, Eller why aren't they paying the price?

Who knows. But MT always needs to be jerking some ones chain.

Stand corrected again by dlbair .

I think we all know the reason he on the wing is that MT simply has to have him on the top six. He also wants DD and Pleks on top six. So three center men , two spots. If for some reason DD were traded by MB for a dman. We all know Chucky overnight is deemed fully ready to play center from now on.

DD was playing fine on the third line. Better than he is playing now on the first line. Sue me but i did not see a reason for the changes back to wing for chucky. I simply dont believe that Alex is not a good enough to player to learn, adapt and be a great center just as fast as NB became a top four d once the coaching staff LEFT HIM THERE.

Want some depth for the play offs and secondary scoring chances here are the centermen.

1. Chucky

2. Pleks

3. DD

We don't all know that. The report was that Galchenyuk said he would be more comfortable on the wing. Team management has no reason to make up a lie like that. They could just hand out the generic, we are very happy with his developement and we are sure that he will progress into a premier centre, and for the time being, we feel it is to his benefit to log minutes with a pro like plekanec. They didn't say that though. They said Galchenyuk discussed it with MT and Galchenyuk said he would be more comfortable on wing for now. That's what was reported and that's what happened.

We don't all know that. The report was that Galchenyuk said he would be more comfortable on the wing. Team management has no reason to make up a lie like that. They could just hand out the generic, we are very happy with his developement and we are sure that he will progress into a premier centre, and for the time being, we feel it is to his benefit to log minutes with a pro like plekanec. They didn't say that though. They said Galchenyuk discussed it with MT and Galchenyuk said he would be more comfortable on wing for now. That's what was reported and that's what happened.

Yep!

Also...

I think a big part of the change back was Galchenyuk was getting smoked with big hits a lot in the offensive zone, being the center and trying to set up plays, instead of being at wing and throwing more hits than receiving.

He works in mysterious ways! :tigi:

(I wouldnt sit him neither, but...)

Yep!

Also...

I think a big part of the change back was Galchenyuk was getting smoked with big hits a lot in the offensive zone, being the center and trying to set up plays, instead of being at wing and throwing more hits than receiving.

Welcome to the big leagues.Got hit ya say? good, get back out. Just ask pleks, he knows how to avoid contact at all costs. Goes entire games with toughing another player.

When was the last time you heard of a player get moved because he got hit??? "Keep yer head up" is the universal answer to that.

Welcome to the big leagues.Got hit ya say? good, get back out. Just ask pleks, he knows how to avoid contact at all costs. Goes entire games with toughing another player.

When was the last time you heard of a player get moved because he got hit??? "Keep yer head up" is the universal answer to that.

Actually I heard that Habs management was a little concerned about it, that was the last time I heard about it... yep, that was the last time I'm sure. :P

You tell em Cherry!

Get back out there, concussion is nothing shake it off, poor lil Russian cant take a hit, I had a dozen concussions and never affected my brain-smarts. :bonk:

Actually I heard that Habs management was a little concerned about it, that was the last time I heard about it... yep, that was the last time I'm sure. :P

Yes did not mean to imply that you thought so.......I heard the same thing that they were concerned. Ya know how a "team" deals with their young super star getting run over like Chucky did. Here is an example........three seasons ago Emelin takes a run at Seguin and just misses with what would have been a boomer of a hit,. For even attempting it Chara skated down the ice, dropped gloves and proceeded to pound Emelin. Message sent. Touch our young star and this is what happens.

You tell em Cherry!

Get back out there, concussion is nothing shake it off, poor lil Russian cant take a hit, I had a dozen concussions and never affected my brain-smarts. :bonk:

Don, you bust me up! :rofl:

So... new lines... Where do we put Devante Smith-Pelly?

For the record, I want to also add Wayne Simmonds, Jarome Iginla, Evander Kane, Dustin Byfuglien, and Kyle Okposo. (There are more, but that should be enough.) Then when Boston or Toronto fans trash the Habs, we accuse them of racism.

Because Pelly ain't gonna be playing for us until Thursday from the last reports I saw.

Plus yesterday we didn't have Pelly.

Exact. Curious to see how it will go down.