Avalanche @ Canadiens Oct 15 2011 7:00 pm Puck Drop

kenadian

Gaffe by Price on that goal. Already in the game they allow a couple beauty chances against. I am not happy with the team's defensive play this year.

It looked like he kicked out the right pad expecting the puck to go there, and it went five hole. I think it was deflected but its hard to see on the replay.

Who's the annoying chick on the RDS play by play and why is the team 990 play by play around 2 minutes behind RDS???

This kid on RDS is killing me

Oh is that a kid providing the commentary? I thought they had hired some chick to do the colour commentary - sounds VERY annoying!!

I've only been able to watch about 8 minutes, but neither team seems particularly good in their own end so far.

That's an understatement - they have both been horrible. IMO the habs have actaully been worse. But gotta love the "defensive" style of JM!

Max Pac is going to have a great season!

He looks very good tonight!

10 minutes of play by play by a kid who survived cancer on cancer awareness night.

Oh okay. Was wondering what was up with that.

Anyone know why the Team990 play by play is at least 2minutes behind?? usually it only around 5 to 20 seconds.

In the last 3.3 games the boys have looked great in the offensive zone. If they can click defensively they will be fine

Part of that is inexperience. You have to add up all the career games by Hal Gill's defensive counterparts, and then double that number to equal Gill's career total.

A lot of 'GP' are sitting in the infirmary.

The Habs really seemed to find their legs after that weak goal on Price. Colorado's defence seems worse than ours, and a lot will be gained by that constant pressure. Hope they continue!

Man it's great to see Eller back, and seemingly better than ever.

Too early to call Pacioretty for the Masterton?

GO HABS GO!!!!

Part of that is inexperience. You have to add up all the career games by Hal Gill's defensive counterparts, and then double that number to equal Gill's career total.

A lot of 'GP' are sitting in the infirmary.

Well a third of our d hasn't played in the nhl before, that would do it.

Well a third of our d hasn't played in the nhl before, that would do it.

I could live Spacek being out for the rest of the year. That would force JM to play Yemelin, Weber and Diaz. I'd rather have them get experience then have Spacek make the same mistakes he's been making for the last two years.

Of course Markov is another matter. The earlier we get him back the better, but I do hope they don't rush him and he is fully healed when he does come back.