Avalanche @ Canadiens Oct 15 2011 7:00 pm Puck Drop

kenadian

Stat of the period: Pacioretty had 6 shots in just over 6 minutes of action. Pretty efficient.

6 Goals on 6 shots over 6 minutes would be better............ :popcorn:

Speaking of popcorn, it's really getting expensive $100 a bag! My last microwave blew up while a popping my popcorn for the last game.....so I had to get a new one for tonight. (I got my bag in front of me and I watch and type)

The Habs really seemed to find their legs after that weak goal on Price. Colorado's defence seems worse than ours, and a lot will be gained by that constant pressure. Hope they continue!

Man it's great to see Eller back, and seemingly better than ever.

Too early to call Pacioretty for the Masterton?

GO HABS GO!!!!

I think if keeps playing like this, he should be a show in - great screen on the Pleky PP goal!

Martin must be frustrated with the defensive play.

Should have been interference against Colorado

Martin must be frustrated???? What about the fans?? He's supposed to be a defensive coach. It's bad enough we can't score 5 on 5 then have crap team defensive play as well.

Martin must be frustrated???? What about the fans?? He's supposed to be a defensive coach. It's bad enough we can't score 5 on 5 then have crap team defensive play as well.

So it's Martin's fault that he has 2 regular defense with zero NHL and one D with less than a year and the team is not playing defense to cover for them?

He'll be sat first when either Markov or Spacek get healthy.

Sophomore slump?

It's not going to be a slump, he was jumpy at the begging of last season to, he just needs to settle in again.