#6: Montreal Canadiens @ Pittsburgh Penguins, 7:00PM

Commandant

If that's a penalty on Price then the Ref's are going to have to start calling [all] Dmen/players who come back to their own end (say on a partial breakaway) and crash into their own net.

The more I watch the more I am convinced we wasted our exhibition schedule. These guys don't look in sync. The PP and PK are just being worked on. The line combos are practically random. They should have made more use of the last 4 games in the exhibition season to get this team tuned up.

Why is Subban with Emelin? Martin said they'd win more games than lose if they played the way they did against Buffalo. Now he's changing D pairings. Why?

Habs seem goofy tonight. I don't see much hunger. I noticed many plays where we backed off and protected the puck when there was no Pittsburgh pressure on the puck.

If there's magic in the Montreal Canadiens it'd better show up soon. In spite of injuries the youth call ups should be good enough to rise to the occasion if there's enough veteran support. Well, there is enough! And if this roster cannot snap out of this then something else is very wrong.

Hopefully this rant is all tripe and I eat crow at the end of the night. But make no mistake. Ol' AC is growing impatient.

i wanna b_ _ _ h slap jacques martin!!

WTF did he just do for 20minutes.. you own a team last time out but fail to score.... and then u get your best sniper back and u give him PK minutes and dont re- unite him with plex!!!! come -on!!!

and then u break up the K-D-P line! and u still have moen with gionta...... this coach sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The players are better than the coach. I place a lot of blame on Martin. I watched the exhibition games and I've watched all the regular season games. A trend I have seen repeated is our inability to successfully chase on a dump and chase. Or our forwards are being isolated to the outside when trying to cross the blueline. No puck possession or recovery when attacking is a recipe for disaster. So, the strategy must change. Another idea would be to work on the many issues they have and have failed to identify in practice.

Is Martin currently adjusting his strategy?

Is Martin working on these blatantly obvious problems in his practices?

Just a thought.

i wanna b_ _ _ h slap jacques martin!!

WTF did he just do for 20minutes.. you own a team last time out but fail to score.... and then u get your best sniper back and u give him PK minutes and dont re- unite him with plex!!!! come -on!!!

and then u break up the K-D-P line! and u still have moen with gionta...... this coach sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He broke up the K-D-P line!

I am sorry, i have not said a bad thing about JM since he got here... but what? they have dominated? this just does not make any sense...

Sometimes you need that awesome individual effort to spark the team.. where is the game changer? Who will it be?

i shouldnt be writing tonight..... huge plate of pasta, drinking wine and am very angry.....

its easy... the 1st unit

L- subban R- diaz half boards cammi down low plex left boards kosty!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm starting to think there is a reason JM never won the cup. I'm starting to not like him.