#6: Montreal Canadiens @ Pittsburgh Penguins, 7:00PM

Commandant

I'm starting to think there is a reason JM never won the cup. I'm starting to not like him.

Me to, this is bad... I really try not to blame the coach for things, because I find they take to much flak in general, but I am done defending this guy.

Me to, this is bad... I really try not to blame the coach for things, because I find they take to much flak in general, but I am done defending this guy.

I feel the same way. And the reason is because, the Habs, in my opinion, have the tools to win games. You know, it wasn't JMs system that led the Habs on that cup run 2 years ago, it was the pride of the players, and Jaro Halak. If it wasn't for Halak actually... ugh.. the system is a lie!!!

We need change. They don't have Crosby and Malkin.. we don't have Markov and Gomez? (Campoli and Spaceman too). The D kids aren't perfect yet we can't have old guys on the back end forever, and I think they have what it takes.

New coach for sure...

why does JM always ###### with things that are actually working....why break up DD, Kostisyn and Patches. and there has to be better scoring options that Darche and Moen...WTF......we should have kept Muller

Anyone know some serious good fan superstition jinxes we can put on Pittsburgh?

You know things are bad when you're turning to superstition. Sigh

Heh. Three of their top players are out... and we're still loosing. We need some... magic and heroics in the 3rd.

LOL @ Benoit Brunet on Eller replacing Gomez...

why does JM always ###### with things that are actually working....why break up DD, Kostisyn and Patches.

Because 2 players are out of the lineup and they're adapting on the fly? No combos have stayed together, not just the Desharnais line. And they did play some shifts together in the period.

Because 2 players are out of the lineup and they're adapting on the fly? No combos have stayed together, not just the Desharnais line. And they did play some shifts together in the period.

That doesn't justify breaking up the line though?

You know things are bad when you're turning to superstition. Sigh

Everybody .... try spinning around three times while making whooping noises!

I think that it's great that Fleury is going to get a SHUTOUT because i have him in 3 of my pools! :)

That doesn't justify breaking up the line though?

If you're trying to roll 10 forwards, you've gotta break the lines up at some point to get everyone in there. Pacioretty missing a few shifts also contributed to the shake-up. When everyone was actually there, this line was together. It's only been after the injuries that things have changed sometimes, this is hardly worth getting excited over.

did I miss something? I am just tuning into the game now at the end of the second

Gomez and Engqvist both are out right now, Pacioretty left but came back. The trainer's getting a workout tonight.

Wow, a lot of panic on here tonight! Just hoping we come out with a solid effort 3rd period.

I just want to see the Habs play well.

Like have you noticed that other teams have break out players...and the Habs have only had...... Plekanec as a breakout player, mainly because of his TWO- WAY play. Okay - Max Pac can make a case, as with Subban. Yet I don't know, I see the Pens with this James Neil? or whatever with 7 goals... and I'm like.. what? He is out scoring anyone on our team with goals alone.. granted they've played more games....

Alrighty, 3rd period puck drop...

GO HABS GO!!!!

I totally would, if I was alone... lol!

Try it in the washroom...but flush the toilet while whooping... it can forestall awkward questions... :ph34r: :ph34r: :o :o

Three zip.. I think we are getting shutout. The depleted Pens are still bigger and stronger then our softies... worse, they look faster, which they are not.

Eller does nothing for me. He is soft on the puck just like the rest of our players.