#10: Montreal Canadiens @ Boston Bruins 7:00 EDT

Commandant

Cole is still getting 3rd liner ice time, and that can't be acceptable. I understand that there have been a few more PIM's this game, but you have to find a way to get quality scorers (and big bodies) out there. If he's not getting 15+ a game, then I'm not sure you're using him right.

Bad icing

I disagree. Everything was overly scrambly. Take a moment, recoup, and refocus, then move it after the face-off.

Can't believe Subber was boarded from behind and there was no call. Isn't that the kind of play that HAS to be called?

Wow, talk about a nail-biter finish !

I have to toot my own horn now. In the HabsWorld podcast, I predicted the Habs would take at least 3 points out of 6 in the 3 games this week! :-)

Cole is still getting 3rd liner ice time, and that can't be acceptable. I understand that there have been a few more PIM's this game, but you have to find a way to get quality scorers (and big bodies) out there. If he's not getting 15+ a game, then I'm not sure you're using him right.

I disagree. Everything was overly scrambly. Take a moment, recoup, and refocus, then move it after the face-off.

Can't believe Subber was boarded from behind and there was no call. Isn't that the kind of play that HAS to be called?

I think Cole was a pretty good PK guy in Carolina. Thats a way to keep him in the game on nights like this. Same reason Cammy is part of the unit.

Oh yeah, and I got the next GDT on Saturday too.... keep the streak going.

please do!

i'm glad to admit I was wrong on Raphael Diaz. he's shown great stuff out there. i judged him based on 1 bad period during training camp. that was not fair.

It's amazing how things can change quicly sometimes...

You can have the best players in the world, they can work as hard as anybody but if they lose their confidence, if the puck doesn't roll for them, it might get very hard to win, even against inferior teams.

I thought we had some good bounces against Philadelphia and tonight against Boston. Obviously, it helped quite a bit and, suddenly, everybody looks better on the ice.

Another win Saturday night in Montreal would be great. Let's hope for the best.

Way to go Habs!

What a game! The best part about it was the way Cole flipped Kelly like that ... and the way Gorges pushed Chara out of the crease. Good stuff.

Price! Except for that weird moment where he fell asleep, he was a wall. And he owes Diaz big-time lol

Trying to post a pic can't seem to do it. Help?

Edited by mandy

HUge win by the boys last night. I must say that I also feel a heckova lot better this morning. Lets kick some pooh bear ass on saturday night!

Unfortunately I am still somewhat on the same page as CC and habs29 on a few things. I really didn't see any difference in the Habs play in the last few games. What I did see was Price playi g incredibly well. What bothers me about this is that wins in the last two years have only come when the goaltending is phenominal. When this team can play a smart, fast, defensively responsible game with average goaltending, i will be happy. Until then I stand by my statement that Price and a few good bounces makes the difference.