Blunden - Nokelainen - Darche

Gorges -Subban

Gill -Diaz

Spacek -Weber

Price

Budaj

*Subject to Change

Bruins Last Game

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rLPcBIHvJic" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Habs Last Game

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="

http://www.youtube.com/embed/SocqAdg_oP0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• Upvote 2

Some notes:

- Rask gets the start for Boston.

- Palushaj back to Hamilton.

- Pouliot is a no-go, apparently he didn't make the trip.

- For those wondering if they should watch on CBC, be warned that Mark Lee has the play-by-play while Cassie Campbell will be doing the colour commentary. Watching on mute may be advised.

Thanks for the notes.

Sending Palushaj down makes since. He needs the ice time, and the team should save that cap space for later.

Apparently he's going straight to Albany for the game tonight which makes me wonder why they didn't send him down yesterday. That said, their day-to-day cap management has been a lot better the last couple of years.

I hope Emelin plays. Move Spacek over/bench Diaz. That guy's a human turnover machine. They need size in games versus Boston, i'm tired of seeing this team bullied! Give Emelin a break, the guy was an assistant captain for Russia at the worlds, he's no joke. I see very little upside to having of Raphael Diaz/Weber/Spacek out there at once, they're all the same guy!

They won't change the lineup after two straight wins. JM never changes the lineup after a win.... unless there is an injury or a key player returning from injury.

But if you were a healthy scratch, you remain a healthy scratch until the team loses.

I hope Emelin plays. Move Spacek over/bench Diaz. That guy's a human turnover machine. They need size in games versus Boston, i'm tired of seeing this team bullied! Give Emelin a break, the guy was an assistant captain for Russia at the worlds, he's no joke. I see very little upside to having of Raphael Diaz/Weber/Spacek out there at once, they're all the same guy!

I don't see Diaz as a turnover machine. In that regard, you should look at Gorges and Gill. Diaz makes mistakes, but he also does a lot of good things. His first pass is more often very good than not. He has lots of upside offensively. Rather than give a day off to Diaz, I would rest Gill from time to time. Spacek might also get some rest when Markov and Campolli will be back. To summarize, I am impressed by Diaz and Emelin so far, but I understand that they are prone to mistakes, because they are rookies. The problem is that they need the ice time if we want them to play to their potential.

BTW, Diaz and Weber might have some similarities in their play, but Spacek is very different.

• Upvote 2

I cant watch the game, le sigh, going to a Halloween Party dressed like one of the guys from the lonely islands dick in a box video (check it out if you havent seen it)

Go Habs Go,

I predict.....Subban Game winner

I hopoe I didnt just Jinx him

Anyone catch Mike Milbury describe why people dislike PK Subban? I thought he was going to drop an N-BOMB. Absolutely pathetic. Are my tax dollars going to that abortion known as the CBC?

Lee>Cole

Cassie Cambell TERRIBLE PERIOD! I'd take McGuire over her whinny naselly voice ANYDAY (and I don't really like McGuire)

Can't take it, I've switched over to RDS, I might not be able to understand what their saying but at least I can stand the voices.

Some notes:

- Rask gets the start for Boston.

- Palushaj back to Hamilton.

- Pouliot is a no-go, apparently he didn't make the trip.

- For those wondering if they should watch on CBC, be warned that Mark Lee has the play-by-play while Cassie Campbell will be doing the colour commentary. Watching on mute may be advised.

Mute it is! I like the way the guys on RDS keep improving my french. It's not like I'm smart at anything else!

Lee>Cole

Cassie Cambell TERRIBLE PERIOD! I'd take McGuire over her whinny naselly voice ANYDAY (and I don't really like McGuire)

Can't take it, I've switched over to RDS, I might not be able to understand what their saying but at least I can stand the voices.

We can forgive Cassie if she's in the midst of a terrible period.

• Upvote 1

Cassie's kinda hot though.

Ya,,but apparently she has a lot of bad periods.

Post of the night, Toronthab!!!

Merci mon ami! I had a good one in the '90's too!!