#11: Boston Bruins @ Montreal Canadiens 7:00 PM

Commandant

PK took a dive. I said it. Sorry, that's how I feel.

If you want to be the most interesting man in the world, you should be saying that PK was shot in the back of the leg.... and that you did it!

If you want to be the most interesting man in the world, you should be saying that PK was shot in the back of the leg.... and that you did it!

HAHAHAHA! New best comment of the night. Beats my funny one from the early nineties too!

I hate to say it again, but Subban is not playing well!

watch him score a goal and make me eat my words...

why do you say that.. I thought he made some nice cross ice passes on the PP and has been keeping things pretty simple.

why do you say that.. I thought he made some nice cross ice passes on the PP and has been keeping things pretty simple.

Really. I thought he was trying to do too much on his own. In any case, he's still young and will only get better. Don't worry, I'm not saying we should trade him... ;)

Really. I thought he was trying to do too much on his own. In any case, he's still young and will only get better. Don't worry, I'm not saying we should trade him... ;)

I never said you were crazy. :)

I thought he was doing much better then the last game,. Drawing penalties but staying out of the box. The Bruins have been trying to goat him all night.