#11: Boston Bruins @ Montreal Canadiens 7:00 PM

Commandant

I never said you were crazy. :)

I thought he was doing much better then the last game,. Drawing penalties but staying out of the box. The Bruins have been trying to goat him all night.

Subban is such a satyr.

Finally getting Cole adequate ice time. He's my player of the game.

You just know if Subban scores, there's going to be a little song, a little dance, a little happiness in his helmet.

You're just jealous you didn't think of it first.

Okay fragile boys. Get the duct tape and suck it up.

Finally getting Cole adequate ice time. He's my player of the game.

Agreed! Even though he didn't get any points, Cole was awesome tonight! Huge win by the boys! 5 days of rest will do them some good!

You guys are funny!

Good three star selection.

I am such a happy little habber!!

OK>. how many were expecting 6 points in the last 3 games

God bless'em!

• Upvote 1

OK>. how many were expecting 6 points in the last 3 games

Nobody! My only concern is that we might take the Sens a little too lightly next friday! The hens have been kicking butt lately!

JM for Prime Minister!!!

Nobody! My only concern is that we might take the Sens a little too lightly next friday! The hens have been kicking butt lately!

Ya true for sure and a real possibility,.... but aren't we all feeling SOOOOOO much better.

Thank God we didn't fire Martin!!!

That was a terrific win and I'm wayyy proud of these guys.

• Upvote 1

JM for Prime Minister!!!

Ya true for sure and a real possibility,.... but aren't we all feeling SOOOOOO much better.

Thank God we didn't fire Martin!!!

You dirty editor!

You originally said JM for PM! I'm holding you to that!

Nevermind. It's still there. Someone give me my meds and put me to bed.

but aren't we all feeling SOOOOOO much better.

Damn right we are! Screw god, he didn't have anything to do with these three wins. We can all thank Carey, Erik, Lars, Max, Tomas and a few other dudes who wear the Bleu, Blanc, Rouge!! ;)

• Upvote 1

They've won 3 in a row... I wish they were playing Monday. 5 days could lose them their mojo.

yep, i think this is the worst time for a long layoff. Would rather have them back in action after two days rest.

As I don't have time to write a full 3-Stars, here are my quick picks:

1) Plekanec - Got the momentum going early and sealed the deal late.

2) Price - Sharp when he needed to be, made some key saves early in the 3rd.

3) Desharnais - When he was on the ice, the puck generally wasn't in the defensive zone for long.

HM) Spacek - Played the lowest ice time of any D (14:58) but blocked 7 shots. That's as many as Boston's defence corps combined.

Eller had a good game too but that giveaway dropped him out of consideration for me tonight.

Quick stats:

- Every Hab played at least 10 minutes.

- Cole led the team in shots and hits.

- The team leader in PP TOI? Also Cole who played a whopping 8 minutes with the man advantage.

- 29 blocked shots for the team as a whole, Spacek obviously leading the way with 7. Among the other notables were Gill with 5 and Diaz/Gorges with 4. Say what you will about Diaz's defensive play but he has quickly moved up to 3rd on the team in that department.

http://www.nhl.com/scores/htmlreports/20112012/ES020143.HTM

• Upvote 1

As I don't have time to write a full 3-Stars, here are my quick picks:

1) Plekanec - Got the momentum going early and sealed the deal late.

2) Price - Sharp when he needed to be, made some key saves early in the 3rd.

3) Desharnais - When he was on the ice, the puck generally wasn't in the defensive zone for long.

HM) Spacek - Played the lowest ice time of any D (14:58) but blocked 7 shots. That's as many as Boston's defence corps combined.

Eller had a good game too but that giveaway dropped him out of consideration for me tonight.

Quick stats:

- Every Hab played at least 10 minutes.

- Cole led the team in shots and hits.

- The team leader in PP TOI? Also Cole who played a whopping 8 minutes with the man advantage.

- 29 blocked shots for the team as a whole, Spacek obviously leading the way with 7. Among the other notables were Gill with 5 and Diaz/Gorges with 4. Say what you will about Diaz's defensive play but he has quickly moved up to 3rd on the team in that department.

http://www.nhl.com/s...12/ES020143.HTM

Don't have time? It's Saturday night and you're a hockey fan. What else are you doing? Wait. Don't answer that.

• Upvote 1

I missed the second and third periods... Family Emergency, but glad to see we held on for the one. Everything is ok on my end though so I'm back here now.

Two things.... There was a mention here that Cammy was hurt?  Is he ok?

And second, why do we care if PK dives?  Show me a team in the NHL that doesn't dive.  As long as the rules are what the are, and the NHL rarely penalizes diving (and even when they do, they make it 4 on 4 and still call the initial penalty) diving helps your team win.  I don't like it, but its the league's responsibility to stop it, if they want it to stop.  Until they get serious about it, I want my team taking the odd dive at a strategic time, cause it draws penalties and helps them win.

• Upvote 1