Sabres vs Habs, Nov. 14, 7 PM EST

dlbalr

Plex and Weber have the chemistry of a rancid goat and an obese squirrel.

They would be fine, if Pleks was on the hash marks and Subban was with Weber on the point. BUt Martin is more stubborn then a mule.

Gomez has been more effective on the wing in the last two games than he was down the middle for the bulk of the early games he played. He's created more offensively in one period than I've seen from him in a while. I hope he stays on the wing and Eller moves up to the top line if Plex is hurt. And he's not, back on the bench. Hopefully it was a burner and nothing else.

Actually, I'm surprised it was the linesman who hit Plex and not Tim Peel. I figger he might as well just start physically taking out the Habs with the way he refs.

Plek is playing with the injury that took him off the Phoenix game if i am not

mistaken i remember the hit but more so the concern that he is playing with

the injury.

Question there is should he play when a simple collision with a referee put's him in

pain.

I see less speed and slower pivot.

Long term injury to Plek would not be good, not good at all.

Other options ? Nothing really great but they are playing without lots of key players

one more one less...

That was Emelin's best period as a Hab.

that was one of the few periods Emelin's actually got to play as a hab!

YES!!! COLE!!!!! one of the few times Pleks on the point worked! But hopefully, he will still get off the point!!

that's why i hate Darche!! No hands, no skill, wasted chance :angry2: we have to bury or at least have a better attempt on chances like that!!

While we've been bitching (reasonably enough) about the PP since the beginning of the season, Cucumber has a point in that, if it starts producing, we could be looking good. Our 5v5 play has been better than it has in a decade.

No suspension

$10,000 NHL BONUS FOR BEING A Bruin. ;)

Why am i not surprised - still pissed, but not surprised :angry2:

Effective reffing. Lots of bouscoulade, but instead of putting the big guys who can hurt in the box to cool down, they put the micro players away. Now THAT'S thinking.