Sabres vs Habs, Nov. 14, 7 PM EST

dlbalr

Darche on the PP over Eller. What is wrong with Martin? Is he going to quote a stat to cover for the fact that he doesn't recognize Eller is a better player all over the ice? Where's that female reporter?

I've given up with Martin and his use of Darche. His under use or mis-use of Eller, Emelin, Ak46, Weber, diaz.

I suppose he'll say Eller's historical stats with the limited PP time he has, demonstrates he is not a good PP player. :wall::monkey:

if the boys had better finish, this game would be over. and a sabres PP in OT. Pomenville is going after Cole for that, after the team turtles against Lucic?????

Well, let's take the positive route. It's a point in the bank despite having half a team out to injury and the other half playing hurt. I'll take it.

hard to be postiive, when we should have/could have had these two points. Need to kill this PP and get these points.

great job by weber on the Pk!

man - I love Pleks, breat job on the PK!!

PP coming up - Martin DO NOT PUT PLEKS ON THE FRIGGIN POINT. And if he puts Darche out, I swear, he needs to be fired NOW!!!!!

where the FXCK is subban??????????????? I hate Martin :monkey::angry2:

WHERE IS SUBBAN???

out for the second unit. I swear, I have had it with Martin - i was fed up enough, but this game could be lost due to idiotic coaching decisions.

Desh gets a double shift on the PP in OT. I don't get it. I just don't get it. Where was Cole who's been getting chance after chance all night? Eller? Okay, that's a laugh. Gio? No, we go with Desh. I feel like I'm watching half an AHL team play the PP in OT!

Really wish PK started that PP

yeah, all Subban did was setup the last game winning goal in OT. But i guess he lacks a track record of scoring in OT on the PP :wall:

Desh gets a double shift on the PP in OT. I don't get it. I just don't get it. Where was Cole who's been getting chance after chance all night? Eller? Okay, that's a laugh. Gio? No, we go with Desh. I feel like I'm watching half an AHL team play the PP in OT!

Cole was obviously being penalized for this bonehead penalty. Didn't matter the guy scored and assisted on our goals.

yeah, all Subban did was setup the last game winning goal in OT. But i guess he lacks a track record of scoring in OT on the PP :wall:

Plex is a better quarterback. Okay, I actually burst out laughing after typing that. Some of these decisions are farcical.

Well Subban really shit the bed with that choice on the powerplay.

Gomez also had a poor shot decision.

Basically, come back soon Markov!

Subban needs to be told you are the #1 dman and then practice with a set #1 unit - that DOES NOT include Pleks on the point.

If i was a buffalo fan I'd be yelling "thank you Martin" about now.

Yes MaxPac111

Crap :angry2:

this should have been two points in the bank. NOBODY can tell me that it wasn't STUPID, IDIOTIC coaching that cost us this game.

Bad news: We blew what should have been a victory.

Good news: Have we finally FINALLY found a replacement for Leclair? Patches is getting better and better all the time.