Fedorov and Leaf fans

Markov79

Because of this ''Fedorov hits impass'' with wings crap (I still think he'll sign with Detroit, a friend of mine that works for Armani went out to lunch with Fedorov and his agents and Sergei said he absolutely LOVED Detroit and really wanted to stay there...he also said he LOVED Montreal because there are so many hot chicks and the city is beautiful!) I hope I won't be hearing ANY Leaf fans saying ''this is the chance for Quinn to get a real player'' and BLABLABLA!!!!

SCREW OFF LEAF FANS, I BET FEDOROV WOULD EVEN RATHER COME TO MONTREAL THAN TORONTO! ( Although I think he's not worth 10 million a year...)

I doubt that Fedorov gets the money that he is looking for , a team would be crazy to sign him to a 10 million (or more) per year contract at this point (CBA expiring , plus past big UFA signings havent been very succesful , ex: holik)

Also in case you didnt know... Sergei's father has been pressuring Sergei for years to sign with Montreal , we are his fathers favourite team.

Sergei at the Montreal grand prix last week : http://www.team990.com/albums/7/photo_44.jpg

Ozzie was also there : http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/...n_gp_gpx127.jpg

(Not related at all though... hehehe)

LOL what the hell, I never heard that one...hehe

In Fedorov's case I just don't think he's up to par with the likes of a Modano or a Forsberg, who do deserve around 10 million a year...

Although imagine how much Forsberg would have gotten if he was a UFA LAST summer...12, 15 million a year?

:monkey: