Canadiens @ Flyers - Nov. 25th, 2011

bar

And thats the ball game.

Terrible coverage and the bounce goes to the worst guy.

They deserve to be losing though not taking advantage of the excellent reffing.

3 goals in 6:40

Price played well other than that.

I say pull him get Budaj some reps.

They are not coming back from down 2 going into the 3rd.

I can't believe the Flyers traded Mike Richards and Jeff Carter, and still keep rolling. We'll need a miracle in the 3rd. Were a team of players who can't finish. Seems like years.

* Dreadful powerplay, not even a decent scoring chance from what I've seen.

* Flyers are closing in on the Habs very quickly when they have possession, meaning they are out-skating them.

* Price is pissed off, as well he should be. He has made several beauty saves but yet his team isn't responding.

* Diaz looks terrible out there today.

* Emelin looks good, but isn't being used in any special teams situations.

* I don't have any ideas how they could conceivably comeback in this game, they are getting pummeled in every aspect. It could very well be 7-1 if not for Price.

* Too much turkey last night perhaps?

Once again the powerplay lets us down. This could turn out to be one lousy week-end. Crosby and his gang are gonna beat the shit out of us tomorrow.

Can some people finally start to admit we need to BLOW UP this damn PP and the goals scored on the PP were against some VERY BAD teams???

We blow a pretty strong effort by Price, he really didn't have much of a chance on his goals.

The line combos suck, Pleks on the PP continues to suck, Darche with anyone sucks, and they started the game with ANOTHER damn too manay men penalty.

I love when other teams fans chant Ole, Ole, Ole. I have fantastic memories doing the Tomahawk Chop at the stadium back in 1994. And after sitting through this afternoons effort, I realize how much I miss baseball. Any good movies playing? Because I don't feel like watching another loss tomorrow night.

Can some people finally start to admit we need to BLOW UP this damn PP and the goals scored on the PP were against some VERY BAD teams???

We blow a pretty strong effort by Price, he really didn't have much of a chance on his goals.

The line combos suck, Pleks on the PP continues to suck, Darche with anyone sucks, and they started the game with ANOTHER damn too manay men penalty.

Pleks is fine on the point.... Weber couldn't take a one timer to save his life today... PK's windup looks like shit and takes far too long to get off, and I don't like Patches playing up high on the boards. Cammalleri is struggling. Eller looked like a guy on his first PP ever and Darche played an entire 0:01 of PP time in this game, so I don't get that complaint.

Pleks is the least of our concerns on this PP right now.

You talk about blowing it up. What does that even mean? Whats the solution for it?

So where are those people that say we play better without Gomez in the lineup?

this wan't about them not being better without Gomez. This was a matter of handcuffing the guys that are playing and could be better with better players - like Eller by playing him with a bum like Darche.

Can we see Cole-Eller-GIonta

MaxPac-Pleks-Cammy

Palushaj-DD-Moen

get rid of Darche, the guy has been a bum this year. Him yelling at Subban last game was bullshit. Even if Subban had passed it to him, he would have flubbed the chance anyway. $1M says that if Subban had yelled at Darche, the entire hockey world would have been on Subban.

Pleks is fine on the point.... Weber couldn't take a one timer to save his life today... PK's windup looks like shit and takes far too long to get off, and I don't like Patches playing up high on the boards. Cammalleri is struggling. Eller looked like a guy on his first PP ever and Darche played an entire 0:01 of PP time in this game, so I don't get that complaint.

Pleks is the least of our concerns on this PP right now.

You talk about blowing it up. What does that even mean? Whats the solution for it?

First of all, get Pleks in off the point, put him where he has been for the past couple of year, just of the hashmarks, Cole and MaxPac in front and just start shooting from the point. Get Subban and Weber on the point. Have them practice and tell that they are going to be on the 1st unit until Markov comes back, as long as they do as instructed. Tell them, they have one job, one job only - shoot the friggin puck, rather then keep passing it around and like they're playing hot potatoe. Keep blasting it away. Simplify the PP, by just shooting.

I still say that they need to bring in an ex-NHL dman who was a star to work with PK. Get him to work on his shot, tell him, if he doesn't cut his windup he is not on the PP. simple as that. If he simplifies, he will be on the #1 unit. They need a guy to work with PK who has some crediblity. Robinson was the perfect guy, but thanks to Gainey, that ship has sailed.

You can harp all you want about the injuries and inexperience on defence, but at the end of the day, it comes down to coaching, mis-managment of players and really not developing young players. Eller is going through the same crap that MaxPac and Subban went through with Martin.

And please, i'm tired of the BS about how well MaxPac and Subban have been developing under Martin. THese guys have had success in spite of Martin and proved themselves when Martin has NO CHOICE but to play them because of injuries.

Who cares about two guys yelling at each other on the bench.

Happens every day in hockey, between best friends too.... and its already been forgotten by both players.

If subban had yelled at Darche, you can bet that it wouldn't have been forgotten. But a ECHL'er yells at the best Dman on the team and you don't see anything wrong with that???

Darche is useless. I know most would disagree, but I'd rather have Marc-Andre Bergeron in the 13th forward/ 7th defenceman role. He'd also fill in the Quebecois quota.

I'd rather see George Laraque sitting on the bench eating veggie burgers all game, rather then see Darche on the ice.

I can't believe the Flyers traded Mike Richards and Jeff Carter, and still keep rolling. We'll need a miracle in the 3rd. Were a team of players who can't finish. Seems like years.

I actually think the flyers won both of those trades and said that at the time. I really like Simmonds and I really think Schenn (unlike his Leaf brother), is going to be a stud.

You're on fire today hab29! With each post, you get me thinking about coach Martin, as you've been consistent for along time. Sometimes I think, show me a great goalie, and I'll show you a great coach.