Canadiens @ Ducks - Movember 30th, 2011

bar

There is no wingers left for Eller once Patches got suspended. We have 5 good wingers; 1 is suspended... 4 make up the top 2 lines.

I was more surprised Leblanc wasn't with Eller than who Eller was with.

But it seems that Noko was only there for one shift to start the game.

My expectation was that Eller would start with Leblanc. Personally, I'd have preferred if Palushaj was in the lineup and have these three guys play together. IMO Palushaj is pretty much wasted on the 4th line, doesn't really seem to be a the type of player who is going to be an effective 4th liner.

With Cammy struggling playing with smaller guys, I wouldn't mind having him play with a bigger centre as well.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how many times does this team give up the lead in the last minute??? Hal gill looked horrible.

All becasue the PP sucks.

Philly all over again.

You have to have a setup where at least the other team THINKS you MAY shoot on the PP. Why can't they keep things simple - shoot the friggin puck with traffic in front and hit the damn net????

Haha I knew I'd see the usual comments..."PP sucked...goal scored at the end of the period." The PP is at least shooting..the ducks are doing a good job at getting in the lanes though.

Haha I knew I'd see the usual comments..."PP sucked...goal scored at the end of the period." The PP is at least shooting..the ducks are doing a good job at getting in the lanes though.

If they are "usual comments" then perhaps it's a really serious and ongoing issue?

how many times does this team give up the lead in the last minute??? Hal gill looked horrible.

All becasue the PP sucks.

You have to have a setup where at least the other team THINKS you MAY shoot on the PP. Why can't they keep things simple - shoot the friggin puck with traffic in front and hit the damn net????

We aren't moving our feet on the PP, and we aren't moving the puck well on the PP. Everything is static.

You can't just shoot the puck when there is a player in the shooting lane. What good is shooting it off his shinpads ... best case scenario its a puck battle on the boards, worst case its a breakaway against you

We have no puck movement and no player movement right now. Far too easy to defend against.

No movement by our players... they are standing still... makes it easier to get in lanes.

PP looked better against the Pens, but now its back to how it looked against the Flyers and Canes last week.

We aren't moving our feet on the PP, and we aren't moving the puck well on the PP. Everything is static.

You can't just shoot the puck when there is a player in the shooting lane. What good is shooting it off his shinpads ... best case scenario its a puck battle on the boards, worst case its a breakaway against you

We have no puck movement and no player movement right now. Far too easy to defend against.

No movement by our players... they are standing still... makes it easier to get in lanes.

PP looked better against the Pens, but now its back to how it looked against the Flyers and Canes last week.

The problem is that its pretty predictable when the habs will shoot. Even when there has been good movement in the year, they have been playing hot potatoe with the puck. WHen they do get a chance to shoot, there is just way too much hesitation. Move the puck around and get the shot away fast. You aren't going to get shots through by standing around and waiting before you finally do shoot. They need to be quicker setting up and taking the shot. IMO this has been were SUbban in particular has been the weakest this year (aside from his golf windup).

We have a bunch of small snipers who can no longer snipe..

Mmmm, yeah I suppose. I'd like to see this as top 2 lines..

Cam-Pleks-AK

Cole-Eller-Leblanc

Oh well.. only a one goal game there is still time to win

I still miss Koivu more than ever now...

Oh no.. another PP.

Everyone is depressed and I can understand that but it's not like we're getting blown out...yeah...I'm just trying to look on the bright side...but it's getting hard haha.

Just saying..I told you I was bad luck when I made the GDT...I blame ALL of you that do not step up and make the GDT for all the troubles we've had this year!! :ph34r: