Canadiens vs Sharks: Dec 1st (A very sarcastic GDT)

Trizzak

Emelin with a MASSIVE hit. Awesome stuff. Best open ice hit I've seen in a long time.

And Subban with a BLAST. Misses. Honestly, dude. Take 15km/h off the shot and hit the damn net.

Diaz and Weber look embarrassing.

Love that pass attempt from Eller with 6 seconds on the clock. He has nothing, so attempts something really creative and it's a half a stick blade length from being perfect.

Okay, it was a couple of minutes.

Weber, flat-footed. Again. I assume that means Emelin will sit at the end of the bench for the balance of the game.

Price just kept them tied with a brilliant stop.

LOL! The Sharks broadcast is now letting the listeners enjoy the RDS feed for a few moments. "Listen to the weird people speak!"

*that last part is MY addition, just so no one gets their panties in a knot (i'm looking at you, Trizz "Granny Panty Man") I find it very amusing that they want their listeners to enjoy the game in French for a few moments. I wonder if everyone tuned out.

LOL! The Sharks broadcast is now letting the listeners enjoy the RDS feed for a few moments. "Listen to the weird people speak!"

*that last part is MY addition, just so no one gets their panties in a knot (i'm looking at you, Trizz "Granny Panty Man") I find it very amusing that they want their listeners to enjoy the game in French for a few moments. I wonder if everyone tuned out.

It is a beautiful language!

Lot of positive commentary for the French broadcasters. "Great flow." Which is the comment I would have with Houde. Probably the best Habs broadcaster since Danny Gallivan, IMO. (Dating myself.)

LMAO "BACK TO THE POINT.....Subban slaps it waaaaay off."

Lot of positive commentary for the French broadcasters. "Great flow." Which is the comment I would have with Houde. Probably the best Habs broadcaster since Danny Gallivan, IMO. (Dating myself.)

Colin, no one would date you - not even yourself.

• Upvote 1

Colin, no one would date you - not even yourself.

That was me who gave you the +1 for your post. All I had to do is listen to myself for five minutes and I'd want to walk away. Hell, I do right now.

He may be struggling but MAN is Cammi strong.

Trizz, come to Ottawa to watch a game. I'm buying all night.

I'm surprised he's had another shift, but Eller again looking strong in the attacking zone. If only he was given consistent scoring wingers, he'd probably do some solid damage.

So, Leblanc. Not looking bad at all in terms of play, but....

I DESPISE HIS NUMBER. That shirt should be banned and burned.

EDIT: I actually had a negative physical reaction seeing it on the ice.