GDT: Canadiens @ Kings; 3:30 PM, CBC, RDS

Commandant

He had chances to put it on net, but he was looking pass. Sometimes you just need to get it away. I am not upset with Cole, he has played pretty well this season, but if he just puts it on net, we might have a cushion. The goalie was in no-mans land.

Good so far, but at the 10 minute mark, the start the 1-3-1..

PP coming up.. hopefully they can bury one.

Getting a bit tired of people running Price, but the league sent out a strong message via Lucic on that one.

He has taken two bad penalties and hesitated on two shots after Brown's hit on him.

His head is just not in the right place atm.

Weber is out on the pp now, but this pp is brutal

CAMMY! WHY!

Don't understand Cole and Cammy tonight. Goal scorers usually instinctively get a fast shot off on the chances they've had tonight.

what a joke.. check the clock is just to get his timeout.

Weird icing by Subban. At least aim at the open net.

There were shin pads between him and the net.. if he hit the guy, it bounces right in front of Price.

scrap out a win...

A bit lucky--- in that LA don't score much. The key for me was not trying to sit on lead, until a couple minutes to go. Got out muscled quite a bit, even though they fought valiantly--- a bit a problem. Running the goaltender--- a huge problem. next guy that does it, grab him and beat the hell out of him. Send the message that this will not be tolerated

That last sequence was played like a team in disarray. Sitting back with a power play. Very little enjoyment watching this team. And zero entertainment value. Carey is our best player, and nobody is even close to him. We're sitting in the playoffs though, at least for the next 3 hours.

That last sequence was played like a team in disarray. Sitting back with a power play. Very little enjoyment watching this team. And zero entertainment value. Carey is our best player, and nobody is even close to him. We're sitting in the playoffs though, at least for the next 3 hours.

I have to disagree, I really enjoyed our team.

We showed some life on the pp tonight, cole does some great things, whenever maxpac is on the ice he is everywhere, theres a lot of stuff directed towards DD atm but he sure shines at moments, Georges made some great plays, Price is always a show, Emelin is showing his physical side...

I think there is a lot to watch on our team, we got a good win!

How come everytime the opposing team clears the puck when we are on a powerplay Subban stops skating? Honestly I think Subban is just a dumb player that is too full of himself. Getting tired of seeing all this lazy play, constant diving, terrible penalties every other game, just really boneheaded plays game in and game out especially with these icings.

I think he's overrated not just by the habs but by other teams and I would take advantage of that and trade him for someone that can make an impact for at least 3 years.

Leblanc has done in 3 games what Palushaj has yet to do: put up a point.

I hope Palushaj gets sent down first.

It seems like Weber will be a fourth liner for the PP. I'd send them both down.

I really don't like having either guy wasting away on the fourth line. If they are playing with Eller, I'm fine if they stay up. But with Noko-Darche at 4-6 minutes a night, its not worth it. Long term development is more important IMO.

How come everytime the opposing team clears the puck when we are on a powerplay Subban stops skating? Honestly I think Subban is just a dumb player that is too full of himself. Getting tired of seeing all this lazy play, constant diving, terrible penalties every other game, just really boneheaded plays game in and game out especially with these icings.

I think he's overrated not just by the habs but by other teams and I would take advantage of that and trade him for someone that can make an impact for at least 3 years.

NO, just NO