Darche - Nokelainen - Leblanc

Gorges - Subban

Gill - Weber

Emelin - Diaz

Price

Budaj

Jackets Last Game

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="

http://www.youtube.com/embed/5KQxpkaASVw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Habs Last Game

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="

http://www.youtube.com/embed/ff_Ex-GHGt8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Johnson and Clitsome, a natural pairing. :P

Go Habs Go

Well i'm not sure which team will show tonight. The one who normally doesn;t show against bottom feeders or the one who should make this an easy win.

I'll go with a no show. 2-1 Jackets

I gotta say that this should be an easy win for our boys...but the way they've been playing against lousy teams doesn't inspire any confidence.

I think we'll squeek bye...3-2 for the Habs.

This is basically a must win. Rangers needed 93 points for the 8th seed last year. That means we'll need 66 points in out last 55 games, just to reach 93. We can't afford that BS about first game back after a long toad trip. The team knows Markov won't be back until the new year. It's time to put up or shut up.

This is basically a must win. Rangers needed 93 points for the 8th seed last year. That means we'll need 66 points in out last 55 games, just to reach 93. We can't afford that BS about first game back after a long toad trip. The team knows Markov won't be back until the new year. It's time to put up or shut up.

Yup, and that's why Columbus will be hungrier. We always seem to think we can just show up and we'll win the game against the lower standing teams. They better have some jump and speed or the BJ's are taking this one.

I'm liking that JM is splitting up Pacioretty and Cole. For that matter, I'm glad he's sharing the wealth...this will be the first time in ??? that the Habs have scoring size on each of the top three lines:

Patches on 1, Cole on 2, AK46 on 3.

I'm not sure why it's taken so long to figure out that the Habs smaller players shouldn't all be bunched together, but hey, I guess that's why they pay Martin the big bucks!

Can't risk him being injured before being dealt to Montreal immediately following the game :lol:

Oh you sick, sick man!

wow Curtis Sanford, the guy that has been our minors goalie for a while, is now a legit NHL starter...

Ya, and on local radio Pierre McGuire actually said he would have kept him over signing Budaj. Based on the nice start he's had. I immedialtely changed the station.