GDT Garbage Day Thread Canadiens visit Devils Game 30

JMMR

The stats that caught my eye this game:

- Desharnais 14/18 on the draw, terrific from him.

- Kaberle (boy is it weird seeing his name beside other Habs on the scoring summary) played 17:33 including leading the team in PP TOI. I thought he'd get a little more to be honest.

- Gill (0:43) played more than Diaz (0:41) on the PP. Granted, these were late shifts and Kaberle was double shifted at times but this is funny.

- No Hab forward played over 20 minutes - I really like this one, guys like Plekanec need partial rests here and there.

- Gorges was the only Montreal D to be credited with a hit (2) - Weber had one but as a forward. The team in total had 6, as many shots as Pacioretty had in the game.

- The Habs had a total of 4 missed shots...I'm not going through all the game summaries but that has to be the least of the year. Usually that's closer to 15-20 I do believe.

http://www.nhl.com/s...12/ES020421.HTM

There is absolutely no way that missed shot total is correct. Watching the game, there were far more than 4 missed shots. Heck the Habs hit 3 posts alone. Since hitting the post is NOT a shot on goal, it should be a "missed shot".

I absolutely detest the "real time stats" its stuff like missed shots, hits, giveaways, takeaways, etc... they vary from rink to rink and I find plenty of times they just flat out are not accurate, such as this game.

It`s too bad for Brodeur. He`s lost his game. Maybe he can get it back but I doubt it. His numbers and performance weren`t up to his own standards last year either. In the one game he got get pumped up and did well to rise to the old occasion he unfortunately runs into the push back factor- Carey Price. NEUTRALIZED!

Marty doesn`t even own the Leafs anymore. Who does he own now?

I do not think he ever owned the leafs. I believe that is one if the few teams possibly the only one he has a losing record against.

I do not think he ever owned the leafs. I believe that is one if the few teams possibly the only one he has a losing record against.

Marty only has a losing record against Detroit (8W-9L-1T), but it is close with TO (21W-18L-7T-2OTL)

How's your finger?