GDT Garbage Day Trash Canadiens Vs Islander Diaz and Campo in Emelin Sits.

Kaboom

The players stop passing. They panic the puck out of the zone. Positioning is awful. Where's the coaching? Where are they insisting players get in the right spot? Why aren't they benching guys who don't buy in in the third. BAD COACHING

Because 5 on 1 just isn't fair?

Because 5 on 1 just isn't fair?

For the other team, because we'd actually have a chance of hanging on?

Noke was good, but not first star good. One guy carried this team tonight...had a couple of helpers, of course, but one guy led the team.

For the other team, because we'd actually have a chance of hanging on?

I dunno, the 1-0-0 system needs more testing before I can endorse its efficiency.

I AM SO FREAKIN' HAPPY :clap: Some who have known me in this forum for a while & some of the people I have yet to exchange ideas with - both will likely say that this could be premature...& it is.

Nonetheless, why is my gut telling me WE'VE TURNED THE CORNER! :1gohabs:

I AM SO FREAKIN' HAPPY :clap: Some who have known me in this forum for a while & some of the people I have yet to exchange ideas with - both will likely say that this could be premature...& it is.

Nonetheless, why is my gut telling me WE'VE TURNED THE CORNER! :1gohabs:

God i hope you are right, one thing is if Markov comes back the powerplay is going to be the scourge of the league

God i hope you are right, one thing is if Markov comes back the powerplay is going to be the scourge of the league

It is more than my gut. During the OT losses & playing .5 all season long something definitely seemed missing. Saying the Kaberle acquisition is the turning point would be too simple since there are other elements of the team that are emerging for the first time this season. Our depth scoring seems to be waking up. Systematically, I really like what I see. Positionally & also without the puck, our opponents are being funneled to the outside. The team is providing excellent puck support when defending.

On the other hand, Kaberle has changed things. Campoli being available is huge as well. Both of them distribute (1st pass out of the zone) the puck very well. it's not going to be smooth sailing but I think the true fight & the true Habs just woke up!

My fear.

Moen is hurt and Darche is in the top 9 next game.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/umDr0mPuyQc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I so hope not!!! I would call up palushaj or give avtsin or willise a shot. eller LL and one of these guy's a shot. But darche has to say on the fourth line double shift a forward their. who knows the kids might lite a fire and make the vets look bad which wouldn't be that hard at the moment. But this being said J.M will put Darche on the top line he did score last night. I will say he does giver all he's got but the problem is he doesn't have much to give

I'm traveling again for work this week, so unable to watch the game and not online much. Saw the limited highlights in TSN, I wish they'd shown the Eller plays. Looks like the Habs find a way to hang on to the win, but continue to play ugly in the third period.

A Concerned Fan's game recap. Enjoy!!

http://aconcernedfan.com/?p=49

Nice post!

I'll never criticize Darche's work ethic. But there is just no talent. He does not have a single skill that makes him an NHL player.

I'm sure he would be a 4th liner in my beer league. He sure talks alot out there to teammates though, perhaps he is auditioning for a coaching position? You think JM is defensive-minded? Just wait till Coach Darche takes over, dump it in, dump it in, dump it in, dump it in, dump it in, dump it in, dump it in.........FLUKEY GOAL!!!!

A Concerned Fan's game recap. Enjoy!!

http://aconcernedfan.com/?p=49

I read your blog and I LOVED it! You're bang on when talking about Plex, Cole and especially Cammalleri. The whole time I was reading it, i was nodding my head in approval. Well done!

I read your blog and I LOVED it! You're bang on when talking about Plex, Cole and especially Cammalleri. The whole time I was reading it, i was nodding my head in approval. Well done!

Thanks for your comments!

Incidentally, Cole is fast becoming one of my favourite players - after years of being one of my most hated players. He killed us regularly, now he's looking sweet for us.

Thanks for your comments!

Incidentally, Cole is fast becoming one of my favourite players - after years of being one of my most hated players. He killed us regularly, now he's looking sweet for us.

I agree. Cole is my favorite Hab so far this season! We needed a player like that for a long time.