Dec. 17, Devils vs Habs, 7 PM

dlbalr

Identical hit to Torres on Seabrook in the playoffs last year, except not as brutal. Torres walked. 3 game suspension for sure. There will be no hitting in hockey soon. The league will never make the players put lighter pads on. They will never re introduce the 2 line pass, and they will never drop the instigator rule. I wish they would do all 3. Concussions would drop and hitting would stay.

No suspension for Phaneuf

Typical BS NHL favortism. Anyone see the Lucic hit on Rinaldo today. He also got 5 and a game, but i bet he also gets off scott free.

This league still has the code... Montreal spoke out about the Chara hit and the league was all over the news as the bush league idiots they are. The Habs will pay for this. Pacs spoke out about Shanny. The habs will pay for this. Probably Cole, but if Pacs ends up under review he might as well retire. :(

Burke runs the leafs. He is an old timer just like Shanny and others. The owner of the Bruins leads the GMs and was responsible for Bettman getting his big contract. No surprise we see favoritism and a cup for the Bruins. Even the Cherry just admitted that the CBC are Leaf boosters because of the money they would make if the leafs could make the playoffs. (which is a self made problem in my opinion).

Basille was blackballed by Bettman and the owners would rather lose millions with the Coyotes instead of letting that guy get a team and move them near Toronto.

Its all bush league stuff and it won't change. When Boston is out of favor, some other big wig will control the show.

I love the fact that Cole was parked right in front of Brodeur!

That was the problem with the 5-4. No one was in front of the net after they scored on the 5-3. DD looked very bad.

By the way.. my friend didn't believe me on the BS calls in the Philly game, so he downloaded the NHL highlight pack. I told him it wouldn't be in there, but he watched it. Every big save, every hit, and every goal.. but one. One goal was not shown and it was the one where Price was knocked over and it counted. LOL.. The NHL is so predictable.

this team looks like they spent the day talking about Martin and not getting ready.

this team looks like they spent the day talking about Martin and not getting ready.