Tonight's game GDT Montréal - Boston

JoeLassister

The sad thing is that it's been our veterans that have been costing us, despite Martin continuously throwing the rookies and young players under the bus in his post game interviews.

Yeah, but the bruins knew that they really didn't need an A game against the Habs. They really didn't plY all that well either, but still had a relatively easy win.

Well, they didn't give up, they just aren't good enough to beat these guys. They didn't get blown out.

Certainly some positives in this one as the team put forth a strong effort in the 3rd. The 4th line was strong all night and Cunneyworth seemed to roll them as the momentum went. That was a subtle change I noticed. I think we may see Budaj get the Chicago game and let Price have the Winnipeg (in-conference) one though this one was definitely not on Price.

The chant by the Boston crowd near the end of the game pretty much sums it up:

da da da da HABS SUCK da da da da HABS SUCK da da da da HABS SUCK

I was only able to watch the third period but if that was any indication then what a crappy game! I understand now why our coaches play fourth liners like Moen and Darche so much. They are among the few that aren't afraid of their own shadow. Moen with close to 20 minutes tonight :halm:

We were absolutely lost in our own end. Weak, soft, unable to win any battles. Diaz playing the second most minutes on the team is a really good sign of things to come!

It is time to move some d men and get some back with size that hit!!!! campoli weber diaz gill bye bye!!!! I would target franson from the leafs he is big cheap and young a good place to start.

The chant by the Boston crowd near the end of the game pretty much sums it up:

da da da da HABS SUCK da da da da HABS SUCK da da da da HABS SUCK

I was only able to watch the third period but if that was any indication then what a crappy game! I understand now why our coaches play fourth liners like Moen and Darche so much. They are among the few that aren't afraid of their own shadow. Moen with close to 20 minutes tonight :halm:

We were absolutely lost in our own end. Weak, soft, unable to win any battles. Diaz playing the second most minutes on the team is a really good sign of things to come!

Game winning goal is on Moen.