Habs @ Senators

bar

Hahahaha... Senators tire themselves out by dominating in the offensive end, Habs desperately breakout and the Sens forwards are too tired to backcheck. Cammy scores.

We're getting all the bounces we weren't getting in the first half of the season all in one game.

Let's hope the team builds on this. If I see a 3rd period collapse tonight, i think I'm going to cry.

ottawa is getting frustrated. we need to keep up the pressure when we have the puck. good shifts!

outshot badly but the score is 3-1 I'll take that. i would prefer to not be crying in the third as well. go habs go!

The way we're playing in our own end (Gill's performance on Ottawa's goal was so cataclysmically bad, I think I need eye surgery after watching that) I don't trust a 2-goal lead as far as I can throw it.

You're right about the bounces, though. When Pleks banked that goal in off the crossbar, the first thing I thought was 'in the first half that bounces OUT.'

wow anything we shoot on net is going in, did we payoff the sens to take this game ?

here comes auld lets see what happens next.

go habs go!

lets not wake up the sens, niels out yapping it up. not good!

ghg!

Once again, first half of the season, that 2 on 1 by Ottawa is converted and Subban plays the goat.

Tonight, the puck stays out and Subban gets an immediate shot at redemption.

I don't think we should be fooled into thinking the Habs are playing well. This isn't the win we want, but it's the win we need right now.

pk! wow makes another mistake then fights back and goes back up ice to score!

nuts! 5-1 tks to the sens for a late christmas gift! are we safe yet?

go habs go!

I'm sure next game the scoring will dry up. Enjoy this.

Can someone tell me where Eric Cole has been all these years? He's a bona-fide all-around leader on this team - probably our only consistently dangerous forward night in and night out. I think he was actually living in Staal's shadow and needed a change to really break out.

It's a different Cammalleri tonight: shifty, dangerous. That bodes well going forward, anyway.

are crap alfe and the spez! combine to score some garbage. lets go habs keep up the pressure. ghg!

Once again, first half of the season, that 2 on 1 by Ottawa is converted and Subban plays the goat.

Tonight, the puck stays out and Subban gets an immediate shot at redemption.

I don't think we should be fooled into thinking the Habs are playing well. This isn't the win we want, but it's the win we need right now.

Most important thing tonight is some snake bit guys are putting the biscuit in. That can go along ways to getting guys like Cammy to score in bunches.

I'm sure next game the scoring will dry up. Enjoy this.

Can someone tell me where Eric Cole has been all these years? He's a bona-fide all-around leader on this team - probably our only consistently dangerous forward night in and night out. I think he was actually living in Staal's shadow and needed a change to really break out.

It's a different Cammalleri tonight: shifty, dangerous. That bodes well going forward, anyway.

For me, I'd like him moved. If he can start producing, it will raise his value. He is one of the few guys that can net a bona fide #1 centre type prospect from a contender.

Why the penalties?

feels like the refs are trying to call all the minor crap for the sens. i guess we didn't payoff the refs tonight.

27 shots on price tonight, just another night in the office for carey. lets hope the team in front of him keep up the pressure and bury their scoring chances in the 3rd.

ghg!