GDT: Habs @ Lightning

dlbalr

so not everything in the universe has changed. the refs are still calling crap against us. lets just keep the puck pressure, and score more in the third. we cannot mail this in we are not that lucky! ghg!

LOL, and the situation room decides to over ride years of calls by changing it from "puck crossed the line after the whistle" to "continuation of the play"...

And then they ignore a cross check and a hook.. nice.

While I feel bad for tampa on the quick whistle, we have had that too and no one decided to go against precedence and just give us a goal.

LOL, and the situation room decides to over ride years of calls by changing it from "puck crossed the line after the whistle" to "continuation of the play"...

And then they ignore a cross check and a hook.. nice.

While I feel bad for tampa on the quick whistle, we have had that too and no one decided to go against precedence and just give us a goal.

Ya that one confused me. Guy in crease. No goal.

So this must be the first "I never meant to blow the whistle" goal I have ever seen.

Ahahahahaha

So this must be the first "I never meant to blow the whistle" goal I have ever seen.

ya ! not happy about this new attitude, next time the whistle goes, we need to continue the play and finish the goalie check ramming the puck goalie and ref into the net celebrate the goal ask for nhl head office to give us a 'continuation of the play' bull crap!

Dreaded 1 goal lead. Ugh

Surprised no one has mentioned Diaz with 5 pts in two games.

i like the puck control and vision he brings a poor mans markov?

wow.. TSN just gave the official excuse.. they allowed continuation of the play.. even though they have constantly done it the other way. I bet we will wait a long time before a ref overrules the whistle and allows a goal after the whistle...

I can't wait until we get robbed again on a quick whistle and our guys ask the ref for "continuation of the play" exception.. don't hold your breath.

max pac nice drive to net and shot! garon with a good save.

To be fair, it was a goal. I'm watching wjc. I have to say, I really like Ray Ferarro. It's nice to get perspective from a respectable ex player.

To be fair, it wasn't a goal. The rule has been in place and called consistently for a long time, and gone against us many times. How do they decide to change a rule in the middle of a game?

and there is the big comeback with all the momentum handed to the Lightning. This league is so full of shit.

crap! not good mab with a seeing eye shot from no where , and that was a high stick from st louis NO goal should be the call what will toronto say? lets see who scored and was it against the habs? then good goal! crap! ! ! i give up.