Moore - Lecavalier - Connolly

Pyatt - Thompson - Purcell

Labrie/Malone* - Tyrell

Kubina - Brewer

Clark - Gilroy

Gervais - Mikkelson

Bergeron

Garon

* Malone skated yesterday without issues so he may very well suit up. P-C Labrie will play otherwise.

Montreal:

Cammalleri* - Plekanec - Gionta

Pacioretty - Desharnais - Cole

Moen - Eller - Kostitsyn*

Darche - Nokelainen - Blunden

Gorges - Subban

Gill - Kaberle

Emelin - Diaz

Price

* - Cammalleri/Kostitsyn both missed today's skate and thus have to be assumed as questionable. Emelin, despite taking a shot to the face in practice yesterday, will play with a full cage. Cunneyworth noted he likes the idea of dressing 7 D which suggests one of the 4th liners will come out of the lineup.

Puck drop is at 7:00, on CBC and RDS.

:1gohabs:

I expect a big win from our boys tonight. I'm still in the minority and am hoping for a turn-around this season! Screw lottery picks. If it happens, great I guess, but it will NEVER be something I wish for.

Prediction: Habs 4-2or3 Lightning.

• Upvote 1

I agree it is not too late to right the ship, however we are taking on water at a fast pace and if we don't string wins together now we will soon be too far gone.

With all the trade talks, think the reason for Cammy and AK46 missing the morning skate might be their on the move?

Hehe....doubt it, but anything is possible. In all likelyhood they are tending to minor injuries.

That being said, how do you feel about Cammy, AK46 and a pick for Ryan Getzlaf? :-O

With all the trade talks, think the reason for Cammy and AK46 missing the morning skate might be their on the move?

Considering Cammalleri missed the last game day skate and is still on the team, I don't think it's happening.

Hehe....doubt it, but anything is possible. In all likelyhood they are tending to minor injuries.

That being said, how do you feel about Cammy, AK46 and a pick for Ryan Getzlaf? :-O

It sounds great, but if that is our 2012 first rounder it has a legit chance to be a lottery pick, and Getzlaf can be a UFA in one year and a half.

How would you feel about handing Anaheim that high a draft pick and watching Getzlaf walk as a UFA after playing less than 1.5 seasons for the Habs?

It sounds great, but if that is our 2012 first rounder it has a legit chance to be a lottery pick, and Getzlaf can be a UFA in one year and a half.

How would you feel about handing Anaheim that high a draft pick and watching Getzlaf walk as a UFA after playing less than 1.5 seasons for the Habs?

Especially if we miss the playoffs this year anyways!!! No playoffs, give up a potential lottery pick AND have him walk - way too much of a risk.

That's why I don't want anything to do with him, unless its an off-season move, where are given an opportunity to sign him first.

Especially if we miss the playoffs this year anyways!!! No playoffs, give up a potential lottery pick AND have him walk - way too much of a risk.

That's why I don't want anything to do with him, unless its an off-season move, where are given an opportunity to sign him first.

i must be the only one.... but i want AK resigned to play on our 3rd line next season. he is one of the leaders in hits and plus minus consistently, can play anywhere in the line up and bags 20+ a season.. all for 3.5 million.

4 million for 4 seasons is what id be offering... or 3.5 over 6 front loaded 5, 5, 4.5, 3.5, 1.5, 1.5

camm and a pick for getzlaf on a sign and trade please!

I'd like AK re-signed before the deadline, if not signed then traded. I agree with you on his value, but can't risk him walking for nothing.

As for a Getzlaf sign and trade, he can't be given an extension before July 1, 2012... so any trade for him during the season is a risk as habfan29 points out.

tonights lines in my eyes as coach of the habs

camm -- DD -- patches

gionta-- plex-- cole

moen -- eller-- AK

blunden-- noki -- cole/ AK/ patches

1)gorges subban

2)emelin- diaz

3)kaberle- campoli- gill (shared duties 5 on 5) gill on the PK and Kab's n campoli on the PP

I'd like AK re-signed before the deadline, if not signed then traded. I agree with you on his value, but can't risk him walking for nothing.

As for a Getzlaf sign and trade, he can't be given an extension before July 1, 2012... so any trade for him during the season is a risk as habfan29 points out.

thats what i was implying... plus i think AK doesnt want to go anywhere! who would with all those ripper bars everywhere!!!

I'm looking forward to tonights game. Let's see if the RC approach continues. Glass half full would say the team is driving to the net more, and sitting back less. The schedule is favorable this month, let's keep er going!!

Horrible. You don't make that, or any move, for Getzlaf unless you can sign him long term. That has to be part of the deal (getting a compensatory pick in return if he walks.

The bottom line is that Getzlaf is EXACTLY the type of player the Habs need, but they don't need a rental...they need a legit No.1 center to build around and, giving up Cammy, AK and a pick for a guy that might walk in July is a non-starter...

i must be the only one.... but i want AK resigned to play on our 3rd line next season. he is one of the leaders in hits and plus minus consistently, can play anywhere in the line up and bags 20+ a season.. all for 3.5 million. 4 million for 4 seasons is what id be offering... or 3.5 over 6 front loaded 5, 5, 4.5, 3.5, 1.5, 1.5 camm and a pick for getzlaf on a sign and trade please!

I want AK46 back as well, but I doubt he will. I think he is someone who has been under appreciated by the the habs brain trust (and by "brain" i'm being very generous).

I really hate to agree with PJ Stock, but the losers protesting outside piss me off.

There was about 100 people...I dare say that means it was a bit of a pitiful showing for the "protest"....one with little backing, imo, aside from the politicians who trumpet the cause.