Tampa Bay vs Montreal, 7:00 PM, Jan. 7

dlbalr

IMO kicking should be allowed, a player still needs to have the reflex to kick the puck into the net...

They don't want players kicking at pucks in goal mouth scrums. Its a safety issue and there could be a lot of scary incidents with people getting cut.

Sadly, I predict that someone is going to head shot Eller the way he is flying through the neutral zone. If not soon, you can count on the Bruins taking him out next time we play, ala Pacs.

Unreal to see Cherry state how happy the Bruins are since they "injured two Canucks". Always my fear with those goons.. if you are beating them, look out.

I want to see the non goal by Eller on replay again. At first glance I noticed Eller changed the direction of his skates and given the direction of Kostitsyn's quick pass, I wonder if he redirected it in any way. A phone call to Toronto would be nice to at least rule out the possibility and put some more integrity into the initial call on the ice.

Sadly, I predict that someone is going to head shot Eller the way he is flying through the neutral zone. If not soon, you can count on the Bruins taking him out next time we play, ala Pacs.

Unreal to see Cherry state how happy the Bruins are since they "injured two Canucks". Always my fear with those goons.. if you are beating them, look out.

It's really terrible. Philly used to be that team and was so dirty and pathetic. The Bruins were just tough. Now the Bruins are dirtier than any team I has ever seen. Cherry is mad because the refs gave 11 power plays to Boston? Maybe Boston needs to remember that there are rules in this game!

It's really terrible. Philly used to be that team and was so dirty and pathetic. The Bruins were just tough. Now the Bruins are dirtier than any team I has ever seen. Cherry is mad because the refs gave 11 power plays to Boston? Maybe Boston needs to remember that there are rules in this game!

The Bruins know that the rules mean nothing when it counts. The problem is once you get to the playoffs, the damn refs won't be calling at least 8 of those 11 penalties.