Hamilton @ Toronto, Jan. 7, 3 PM

dlbalr

Game 2 of Hamilton's 3-in-3 this weekend takes them to Toronto for an afternoon affair against the division leading Marlies.

button_ham.jpg

Active scoring leaders:

Goals: Andreas Engqvist (9)

Assists: St-Denis/Willsie (13)

+/-: Andreas Engqvist (+8)

PIMS: Zack FitzGerald (122)

button_tor.jpg

Active scoring leaders:

Goals: Ryan Hamilton (15)

Assists: Mike Zigomanis (25)

+/-: Drew Paris (+8)

PIMS: Kyle Neuber (88)

Puck drop is at 3:00 PM EST and can be listened to by clicking this link: http://cham.player.amri.ca/

I was reading that Lawson got hurt? Do you know if there is any truth to that?

He left the game half way through the third period when Troy Bodie ran him.

Bodie was given a match penalty, so it must have been a pretty dirty hit.

Tried to get tickets online but they say tickets are unavailable. I have a hard time believing this game is sold out, so I'll see if they have anything on walkup or with scalpers.

Wouldn't be the first time they had problems with the computer (on line ticket sales) however I have no idea how a scalper would make any money with the building 3/4 empty.

It doesn't seem as if Hamilton called Delmas up so I'm assuming Lawson can't be injured too badly. I'd guess Mayer will start though.

he got injured late last night, and afternoon game today... would Delmas even have time to get there?

I remember the wolf pack signing a senior A goalie from Brantford last year to be backup for a game at copps. Such is possible too, if lawson can't go

Lets hope he's okay though.

Dipronio is listed as backup on game sheet? Top line of Engqvist/ Leblanc and Palushaj opened scoring-- now tied at one

DiPronio is the goalie coach of the Jr. C Glanbrook Rangers.

Probably a short term emergency signing and Delmas on his way for tomorrow.

Willsie with 2 goals in 2 games.... gives him 5 on the season.

If he starts scoring the Dogs look a lot better as a team. Disappointing from him so far, the Dogs thought they were getting a 30 goal guy, replacement for Dawes.

I guess Frankie wasn't available. Has this guy played anywhere?

Beer leaguer who runs a goalie school.

http://www.zoominfo.com/#!search/profile/person?personId=1073363928&targetid=profile

http://www.onicegoaltendingschool.com/trainer-bios.html

Not listed in any league in hockeydb.

His resume:

Pat has been instructing goalies at On Ice since 1998. He brings a wealth of goaltending knowledge and experience to his students and parents, playing at a Jr, Major Jr,University, Pro and Sr AAA level .His expertise is in the advanced goalie with a above average work ethic. His elite calsses are up tempo and intense, as Pat demands much out of his students and in return makes the most out of young goaltenders. He has a proven track record of success with his students, having coached goalies from young ages all the way up to their junior, collegiate and professional hockey days.

On Ice! Senior Instructor since 1998

Coached Oakville Blades Provincial Junior A

Coached Hamilton Red Wings Provincial Junior A

Currently Coaching Glanbrook Rangers Junior C

Practice Goalie with Hamilton Bulldogs AHL

Bulldogs win 4-1

3rd period started out 2-1 for the Dogs, and they held the Marlies to a mere 2 shots in the period.

Palushaj 1g 1a

Engqvist 1g 1a

Fitzgerald 1g 1a

Wilsie 1g

Lefebvre, Stafford, Wahl with 1a each.

Mayer 19 saves on 20 shots

Three Stars: 1) Palushaj 2) Mayer 3) Hamilton

Students include...

Mark Visentin,

Mike Minard

Cameron Talbot

Dan Turple

It will be interesting to see if he is still around tomorrow. My guess is thst he will collect his pension before he plays any meanfull minutes.

It will be interesting to see if he is still around tomorrow. My guess is thst he will collect his pension before he plays any meanfull minutes.

I would be all in on a bet that either Delmas is up, or Lawson is healthy tomorrow.

My guess is the only reason this guy was there today was because Delmas couldn't make it in enough time.

If anyone watched the game, you saw me and JLP behind/beside Mayer in the 1st and 3rd.

Notable players:

Avtsin showed flashes of brilliance and long stretches of drifting. When he moves his feet he's great, but it isn't all that frequent.

Alex Henry skates like a bear. His transition to skating backwards is particularly awful. Plus it should be noted that ALL of the Marlies sustained pressure occurred when Henry and Fitzgerald were on the ice.

Mayer hands out rebounds like candy on Halloween.

Leblanc never smiles. His work ethic is fantastic.

Enqvist looked surprisingly good. He seems like a different player in the AHL, though he still won't throw a hit.

Zack Fitzgerald is one ugly mother######er.

If anyone watched the game, you saw me and JLP behind/beside Mayer in the 1st and 3rd.

Notable players:

Avtsin showed flashes of brilliance and long stretches of drifting. When he moves his feet he's great, but it isn't all that frequent.

Alex Henry skates like a bear. His transition to skating backwards is particularly awful. Plus it should be noted that ALL of the Marlies sustained pressure occurred when Henry and Fitzgerald were on the ice.

Mayer hands out rebounds like candy on Halloween.

Leblanc never smiles. His work ethic is fantastic.

Enqvist looked surprisingly good. He seems like a different player in the AHL, though he still won't throw a hit.

Zack Fitzgerald is one ugly mother######er.

We were first on the boards, ahl hockey is fun!

Thought "DeSimone" had one of the better hockey names and was impressed to see we have a player named "Fast."

Dogs thin now for sure will be more fun to watch next year.