Cammalleri Traded to Calgary

Commandant

@RealKyper Nick Kypreos

Told #Canadiens Cammalleri has been pulled off ice for 3rd period by team. Also told he is not hurt. A trade could possibly be in the works

This is the real deal, not a fake Kypreos account.

If he has been traded, it better not be a quick Roy type of trade where we get shit return to make sure there is no contreversy.

THey just announced it on RDS, apparently Camms has been traded!

I've got a bad feeling we won't get much in return...i do hope i'm wrong!

Yeah, unless this is a deal that was in the works before his comments, it reeks of desperation. We'll see I guess. I'm hoping it's a decent return, but not holding my breath.

Also, for those who track the number of people online, we apparently have 575 people online right now. Our previous record was 114. To any readers new to the boards and looking for info, welcome.

Don't forget the chat room found at the bar atop the forum.

Seriously I wasn't on board before but fire Gauthier, this is just a ######ed way to run a team.

I agree. They should of let him finish the game and told him after. Doing it in the middle of the game, sending him to the hotel mid-game, is a sure way to get the team out of the game. Real bad decision making by Gauthier.

All rumours so far say LA for Penner/Brown/Stoll (not all). Those are the names bandied about so far. Anaheim has also been mentioned.

Penner and a pick?

Since there are no other reports of players being pulled, can we assume that the trade was with one of the idle teams, or one of the teams that haven't started playing yet?

Good lord, another "bad apples" trade.

If they're building around players that tell management their shit doesn't stink, this team is going to be awful for a long time.

I certainly don't have anything against trading Cam. First of all, I did not like him before. Of course, he did pretty well at first and I started to think that I was mistaken. In the long run, however, my first feeling has been proven right.

Don't know what we got for him. My guess is a draft pick. If we got a 1st round, it's a steal.

I just hope that whom ever we get in return is young and BIG.

This kinda explains why Cunneyworth didin'T go to boston with the rest of the team yesterday!

C'mon hockey gods..we need your help!!! keeping my fingers crossed!

moving cammi was NOT the answer. I'm not expecting a good return - sure hope I'm wrong.

• Upvote 1