Cammalleri Traded to Calgary

Commandant

All rumours so far say LA for Penner/Brown/Stoll (not all). Those are the names bandied about so far. Anaheim has also been mentioned.

Penner and a pick?

Anaheim would be great if it was for one of the big 3.

In penner we would get a 245lb marshmellow, stoll is a 4th liner, Brown is been bad this year and an ineffecitive captain, but for a lower return, wouldn't mind him. This wold be a Roy for spare parts type trade.

Anaheim would be great if it was for one of the big 3.

In penner we would get a 245lb marshmellow, stoll is a 4th liner, Brown is been bad this year and an ineffecitive captain, but for a lower return, wouldn't mind him. This wold be a Roy for spare parts type trade.

Someone just said all Ducks (the big 3 are all playing)

Hey, Canucks fan here =)

Anyways, this is really interesting, even our Canucks forum is flooded with Cammalleri posts. =P

Some of us are thinking IT COULD be something with Anaheim, as everyone except Teemu and Koivu were reported to be open to offers. Seems likely.

I certainly don't have anything against trading Cam. First of all, I did not like him before. Of course, he did pretty well at first and I started to think that I was mistaken. In the long run, however, my first feeling has been proven right.

Don't know what we got for him. My guess is a draft pick. If we got a 1st round, it's a steal.

It's selling low though. If this return is even slightly below reasonable, then this management is wrong for this team.

I certainly don't have anything against trading Cam. First of all, I did not like him before. Of course, he did pretty well at first and I started to think that I was mistaken. In the long run, however, my first feeling has been proven right.

Don't know what we got for him. My guess is a draft pick. If we got a 1st round, it's a steal.

Is it a steal if we get a first from the penguins???

Unless we were getting a 1st from Anaheim or Columbus, a 1st for Cammy is a shit deal, unless we are getting another blue-chip CAN'T MISS prospect.

Gauthier is an idiot. Its a shit way to treat your players. The way Pearn was fired was bullshit. Martin was fired two months two late and then fired on a game day. DUMB, DUMB, DUMB.

If PG is allowed to trade Cammy, when he will probably be fired is stupid.

It's selling low though. If this return is even slightly below reasonable, then this management is wrong for this team.

Yeah, they're running an embarrassing outfit.

Seriously I wasn't on board before but fire Gauthier, this is just a ######ed way to run a team.

Well, let's wait to find out what we got first. :P

But I'm also not expecting much. I suppose a legitimate young top 6 forward would be satisfactory. Not so much Penner or Stoll. But Brown or Van Riemsdyk (I'm just going by the names mentioned in this thread) wouldn't be obviously horrible moves.

That being said, I don't consider Cammalleri a bad apple. Was it just last year that he was one of the most popular candidates to become captain of this team?

He's going back to Calgary?

Yes, Calgary

Aside from Iggy, there's no one I want from there. And with the cap hit, we're getting crap (likely expiring contract crap) back