Cammalleri Traded to Calgary

Commandant

I heard that he was traded for Brassard in COlumbus...but RDS has just confirmed that Camms has been traded to Calgary...for whom, we still don'T know!

Bourqye

You're kidding? right?

I think Calgary has to trade $ to make this deal happen. That means one of their lousy deals - Stajen, Jokinin, Bourque, Bouwmeester, plus numerous other dumb contracts. We are screwed, we are friggin screwed. Why the friggin hell didn't molson fire PG!!!!

There isn't anyone on the Flames current roster that is the least bit appealing, that they would trade of course. Hopefully it is for picks/prospects, otherwise this is horrible news.

They need to take back salary if it's Calgary. No cap space.

Damphousse is right: at least they acted. Let's see what happens here.

At least they acted????? Like Houle acted in dealing Roy????? Damphousse of all people should know better - friggin idiot!!!!!!

Bourque + so far is what I've heard.

That's probably it. If it's any consolation, Calgary fans on HFboards seem to hate the idea of that trade straight up.. But I don't think many Habs fans would like it either.

Bourque for sure.

Great, a streaky, lazy player, takes dumb penalites and is targeted as a repeat offender. IF people on this fight complain about AK46, wait till you see Bourque. AK46 is at least a physical player when he isn't scoring. Bourque is the invisible man. Every friggin day, the papers here in Calgary complain about Bourque.

Unless we also get a 1st rounder, dumb, dumb, dumb trade!!! Feaster already has said he isn't going to move first rounders, so we lose. FXCK I hate the managment of this team. Why the fxck can't we ever get decent management????????

Should appease the friggin french media. Bourque is not french, but has a french name.

That's probably it. If it's any consolation, Calgary fans on HFboards seem to hate the idea of that trade straight up.. But I don't think many Habs fans would like it either.

Which calgary boards are your reading???? The media here hates Bourque. Although 3 years ago, everyone was pissed at Cammy for doing nothing in the playoffs.

If its the beginning of the end, and the Habs are looking to rebuild from scratch, I don'T understand how this could be viewed as a good trade for the Habs.