Cammalleri Traded to Calgary

Commandant

There's salary relief if nothing else. One small consolation.

Bourge is signed longer and Bourque is a guy who is a problem player in calgary .

Its official, Camms and the rights to Kari Ramo and our 5th pick in 2012 for Bourque, calgary's 2nd pick in 2013 and Holland

If its the beginning of the end, and the Habs are looking to rebuild from scratch, I don'T understand how this could be viewed as a good trade for the Habs.

I can't believe I'm saying this, I miss Rejean Houle!!

Gauthier says that Camms never asked to be traded. He says that the reason why he traded Camms was to get bigger. Gauthier says were too small. Well, I gotta say I agree with him on that point!

Complete trade is Michael Cammalleri, Karri Ramo, 5th round pick for Rene Bourque, Patrick Holland and a 2nd pick in the 2013

bullshit trade.

Feaster just hit a homerun, Gauther struck out.

Listening to calgary radio - they are LOVING this deal!!!!

Gauthier says that Camms never asked to be traded. He says that the reason why he traded Camms was to get bigger. Gauthier says were too small. Well, I gotta say I agree with him on that point!

Yeah, we got a guy who can't skate, doesn't hit much and has off ice issues. but yippe, we are bigger!!!

Copied from TSN - On Thursday night, Montreal traded Cammalleri, as well as goaltender Karri Ramo and fifth round pick in the 2012 NHL Entry Draft to the Calgary Flames for forwards Rene Bourque, Patrick Holland a second round pick in the 2013 NHL Entry Draft.

Holland's a 7th rounder from 2010, 56 points in 39 games this year. 6'0, 176 lbs.

WHat do you think of his potential? A 193rd overall pick doesn't sound good. Has his stock increased since being drafted?

If i am not mistaken, Bourque is a ufa. Which i think means they will try to sign him until the trade deadline. If nothing gets done i'm sure they deal him.

he's signed until 2016. 3.33M cap hit