Cammalleri Traded to Calgary

Commandant

If i am not mistaken, Bourque is a ufa. Which i think means they will try to sign him until the trade deadline. If nothing gets done i'm sure they deal him.

You are mistaken. Bourque is signed for 4 or 5 more seasons.

Bourque's contact is 20 million over 6 years. It started in 2010/2011 I think.

At 3.3 million per year, he won't have to score much to match Cammie's bang for you buck rating. The bad side Is, the Habs just got worse

he's signed until 2016. 3.33M cap hit

Which is probably a fair deal for him. I don't think his contract will be a problem. It's just always underwhelming when you lose the best player in the deal.

Thanks, i thought for some reason he was ufa.

He isn't that bad. Plays around the net, decent shot. Much better cap hit.

If Holland is a good prospect then it's not a really bad deal.

Shocked they couldn't get a first.

This seeme like another panic move. Not that i wouldn't have moved Cammy, just waited for some bidding.

Which is probably a fair deal for him. I don't think his contract will be a problem. It's just always underwhelming when you lose the best player in the deal.

so we took a guy that in calgary is considered a bad dressing room guy. 25 goals in calgary is 17 in montreal. Bourque no longer has any speed. Is soft most nights.

Just like with Halak.. didn't work to get the best offer. PG has to go.

you want to dump Cammy.. you let all 30 GMs know the bidding is open and see what you get. It should take a few weeks, not 5 hours.

does this trade kinda sound like a plan D(a) in case Kosty gets too greedy?

No this is a sign they have already decided to trade AK46.

For anyone wondering, I'm not touching the cap elements and whatnot for this deal until tomorrow. I'm still not feeling well (only lasted a half day at work today) and could use some sleep before number crunching.

get better first. I can't handle another long term injury report!

PG is the king of trading guys without asking the rest of the league (halak trade)

PG is the king of picking up guys no one else wants (Kaberle)

PG is the king of making trades when a guy's value is at its minimum (SK74, Cammy)

He needs to be fired. Hell can we bring back Gillet - Molsen is an idiot!!!

No this is a sign they have already decided to trade AK46.

oh! I guess someone has called in to bust the season all out. Then I hope it is sooner rather then later. More better chance for a higher pick.

I will wait and see. PG panicked, moved too fast.

In reality, IF Halland is a top end prospect, if the numbers another poster dispayed are acurate, he is over a PPG player, i don't think the habs have any players like that in the NHL or AHL.

If you asked me yesterday what they could get for Cammy, good prospect a 1st rounder and soem contract back. I don't tknow anything about Holland. Disappointed they didn't get a first.

Ok, on to the next move.